Hextom: Bulk Image Edit & SEO , 2 238 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,8
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 87% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 9% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
8 de fevereiro de 2024

This app saved me about 5000000000 hours of paying a virtual assistant to do tedious tasks. Amazing. The app developers also thought of some oddly useful stuff. I've had this app for a year or more and just noticed the feature where you can upload the same image to a large number of listings at once. So if you want to upload the same size chart to every shirt in your store and have that be the 3rd or last image or whatnot, you can do that very quickly.

The Bullish Store
About 1 year usando a aplicação
15 de maio de 2024

Easy to use and has saved me hundreds of hours.

ScrapbookPal
12 days usando a aplicação
17 de fevereiro de 2024

Great for fast optimizing seo images. I recommend

Luona Paris
França
3 months usando a aplicação
5 de abril de 2024

Straight forward and does exactly what it's supposed to do - highly recommend it.

Pickeyweedz
8 days usando a aplicação
12 de maio de 2024

Incredible, mind-blowing, absolutely astonishing. This is truly a sight to behold. Awe-inspiring, extraordinary, beyond belief. This is something that will leave you speechless. Unbelievable, remarkable, truly remarkable.

Brillion Style
4 days usando a aplicação
22 de março de 2024

Once you get the hang of this application it's very easy and straight forward! I feel like with the subscription it should be unlimited edits but this app gets the job done none the less

SimpliDoor
8 days usando a aplicação
15 de maio de 2024

What a fantastic app that does several tasks in a couple easy steps. I prefer this app over the others.

The Bundt Shoppe | Delicious Bundt Cakes for Every Occasion
3 days usando a aplicação
8 de fevereiro de 2024

So so so good, really improves my SEO contantly. Easy to use. Great tool!

vonSUSI
Alemanha
2 months usando a aplicação
12 de abril de 2024

Amazing app and even better service! The app does everything it promises to do. I made a small mistake and the team even refunded me my credits. Top class!:)

Chique Kiet
Países Baixos
1 day usando a aplicação
17 de janeiro de 2024

Have been on Shopify for a while but was using a different app that created so much work for us. When we found this app we were so happy it does everything you would need to improve SEO and page speed for images. A great app with no complaints

Africainme.com