Avaliações (2 249)

Avaliação geral
4,8
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 87% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 9% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
21 de fevereiro de 2018

Great app that simplifies tedious tasks. Just started using it but looks very good. BBQ Store Malta

Bbq Store Malta
Malta
15 de julho de 2023

Clear directions that make this so easy to use. Excellent customer service and completely intuitive.

Leo Gabor Vintage
Hungria
16 de janeiro de 2018

great app! very easy to use with amazing results!

Purely Water Supply
Estados Unidos
27 de abril de 2017

Big fan of Hextom! Definitely a thumb up for the free Alt text feature. Would love to use Free Shipping Bar is it ever support our theme. =) Thanks Hextom!

Sin Chew Optics
Singapura
Editado a 7 de janeiro de 2019

Hi, I use this to update information for my SEO, seems to be well so far. Will do a review again if anything changes. Thank you.

SilicaGelly
Malásia
Editado a 22 de maio de 2019

I read the app reviews and then connected to use it to minimise my product images. I wanted to increase page load speed - that was easy!!! I just followed the on screen instructions.

www.esuna.com.au
Austrália
10 de fevereiro de 2018

Started working a few minutes ago, and the app is really very easy and have great functionality

Mayoreototal
México
9 de setembro de 2020

This can save me a tremendous amount of time!!! I must say I haven't used it yet, just downloaded it, but a good friend of mine very highly recommended it!

carlotina
México
14 de outubro de 2017

Holy cow! So many options that will save so much time!

I'm not sure why I had not found this app before but we were going to rename all our images manually when this popped up on a forum.

Works like a charm and installs easily.
No fuss, no mess.

Just like how it should be!

Thanks Hextom!

Drca
Canadá
4 de fevereiro de 2022

I have only just started to use the app to help with my SEO and ALT Text but it seems simple enough.

Thistle Stitch Design