Hextom: Bulk Image Edit & SEO , 2 228 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,8
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 87% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 10% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
28 de setembro de 2023

What a brilliant app. Just makes everything so easy - saves me literally hours upon hours of work. (labour costs). It's paid for itself already.
I think i'll quickly eat into the 25,000 monthly credits though :(

iDRIVENZ
Nova Zelândia
About 1 hour usando a aplicação
5 de julho de 2023

Great app with perfect features. I've used it for our site for my first time on shopify and I'm strongly recommend it.

ג'סטה שופ | JestaShop
Israel
6 days usando a aplicação
2 de julho de 2023

Warning !!
I upgraded 5 days ago to resize my images, but their app didnt resize any new images for me ( only 46 images for the free plan earlier), i kept trying and system shows me that i have reached monthly limit. I even tried to contact them 6 times but they didnt even check my account , and simply asked me to wait to next month and then ask me to wait 2 more working day for their reply,
It is so disappointing and frustrating. Horrible experences!! Pls refund me

TARFEEH-#1 Sunglasses & Color Contacts Lenses Worldwide
Emirados Árabes Unidos
7 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Hextom 3 de julho de 2023

Thank you for reaching out to us. I appreciate your concerns, and I would like to clarify a few points. Firstly, I want to assure you that we have promptly responded to each of your messages on the same day they were received, even during our national holiday.

In regards to the credit usage, we have provided a detailed explanation of the tasks that utilized the credits. Furthermore, as a gesture of goodwill, I have offered you additional free credit for your use.

I apologize if there has been any miscommunication, but I'm genuinely perplexed as to why you are upset with our support. If there's anything specific that you feel we could improve upon, I would be more than happy to address it and work towards a satisfactory resolution.

12 de abril de 2024

Amazing app and even better service! The app does everything it promises to do. I made a small mistake and the team even refunded me my credits. Top class!:)

Chique Kiet
Países Baixos
1 day usando a aplicação
14 de julho de 2023

Used to bulk crop images, saved me a ton of time. Had to revert and manually re-crop a couple, but overall it was well worth the money for a large one-time use.

callistafaye

Luminova
México
24 days usando a aplicação
15 de julho de 2023

Clear directions that make this so easy to use. Excellent customer service and completely intuitive.

Leo Gabor Vintage
Hungria
5 minutes usando a aplicação
19 de abril de 2023

Auto column recognition, single field editing, being able to queue jobs, uploading from Excel files, to be honest as a newbie this app has been my absolute go to - and my store has around 12000 products

Custom Science NZ
Nova Zelândia
3 minutes usando a aplicação
Editado a 20 de novembro de 2016

This awesome app just saved me dozens of hours. I can't believe how fast and efficient it was. For a just few dollars, I was able to optimize every image in my shop in a matter of minutes. I can't believe how much quicker the site loads on my phone! I could see a difference immediately. I also changed all the alt text of my images to improve my SEO. I will definitely be recommending this app to others. Great job!!

Meckmom
Estados Unidos
About 7 years usando a aplicação
Editado a 26 de julho de 2017

Very well done and practical!!!Thank you!

A Fairy Inside