Hextom: Bulk Product Edit , Počet recenzí: 1 805

• 1 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 2 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
4. březen 2020

extremely useful, efficient & practical!

SAJID Auto Online
Spojené arabské emiráty
5. říjen 2016

Thank you for creating this! Once I learned how to use the app, it was wonderful to speed up all the work.

Pixies Rule
Doba používání aplikace: 24 hodinami
Datum úprav: 14. září 2021

I have been troubled by the inability to bulk edit variants. With this app, I can modify in batches. excellent apps!

annke-pl
2. leden 2022

Works exactly as we needed it to for simplifying pricing across many different products. Sometimes takes a little long for queued items to start, but it works as advertised.

Something Peaceful
19. červen 2018

This app is fantastic! I edited many different sets of products in my whole shop within minutes.

Blursbyai
Španělsko
8. březen 2019

It took me only 30 minutes to update over 1000 product records - doing this semi-manually, ie editing in excel, would've taken me all day plus lots of frustrations - excellent App ... well done to the developers ...

Brew2Bottle
26. červen 2019

Great app. Fills a void in the Shopify toolset. Very easy to understand and use. Excellent support from the Hextom team. Using this app makes me very interested in exploring their other apps.

Why not 5 stars? There are a couple little things that are overlooked/missing. Support has already suggested they would be willing to look at including those things in a future release; if they do, I will enthusiastically update my review to 5 stars.

jrbmx001
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 21 hodinami
13. duben 2018

great app, huge help in editing multiple products and saving time

Top Model Store
28. duben 2018

Just starting but thanks for all the help

Palfatu Pro
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 20 hodinami
21. duben 2017

I've used as a trial to update prices and it's really great and essential plugin.

A note to developers of the plugin: the monthly price is a little bit high cause I won't be using it frequently. Per operation based pricing could make more sense for me.

Dageekco