Recenze (1 851)

• 1 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 3 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
Datum úprav: 22. červen 2020

It is obviously helpful. Nice app! It gonna be better if the format from office word can be retained when editing.

Autoparts-Store
Česko
5. říjen 2016

Thank you for creating this! Once I learned how to use the app, it was wonderful to speed up all the work.

Pixies Rule
31. srpen 2016

Wish I had found this app earlier. I have been dreading exporting all my files and having to edit using complicated spreadsheet functions or worse edit by hand, then upload it all again. Found this app and have done all my updating in a few hours that would have taken days and days. Also when I messed up my first two edits, a very efficient person emailed me to warn me of my mistake and corrected it for me so I could start afresh. Truly exceptional service!!! Thank you!!!

Perfect Charm
Spojené království
16. srpen 2016

So far so good. Looks like it did what I wanted it to do.

Lolla Bella Boutique
27. březen 2017

This bulk editor just simplies the process of changing prices on certain collections and products so your job as a business owner can be focused on more important things.

Authentics Collectabiles Usa
10. srpen 2016

Awesome app. Its easy to use. It helped me really quickly to edit all products at one go

Buyofy
Indie
1. červen 2017

My only complain so far is that you cannot enter multiple SKUs to be changed at once.

Rubys Rubbish
10. květen 2017

this cut hours off my work, must have

Sassys Resale
11. únor 2022

I can't express how helpful this app is - never again will we update novelty or sales collections, never will we have to fix mistakes because importing directly into shopify with csv. The app works flawlessly, has an endless amount of options to personalize imports! I wish we had used it sooner!

jungla-urbana.ro
Rumunsko
23. listopad 2021

Application au top je recommande Tâche rapide et soignée. Des prix abordables à tous les utilisateurs.

Abridoo