Hextom: Bulk Product Edit , 1,799件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の2%は1つ星です
2017年9月13日

Ok user friendly. Little problem trying to mass compare items with different vendors and prices(for clothing)

Blu Threads
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2019年6月25日

Quick and easy way to update in bulk! Sometimes though it doesn't update and we must repeat steps, not sure why this happens only sometimes.

TARA GRINNA SWIMWEAR
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2017年10月11日

Well made app! Very helpful! Works as expected.

Auster Development
2018年8月26日

Absolutely worth it. However not accepting multiple strings per condition is a significant limitation.

Jacobs Photo And Digital
ニュージーランド
2017年5月6日

I actually like this app. It saves me quite a bit of time as it pertains to organizing and controlling my inventory. There were moments when I felt it could do more, but overall i am very happy with it.

Pretty Little Things Fashion
2021年8月8日

This app speeds up bulk editing. Sometimes it needs a couple of tries but overall I am very happy with it

Portraits by NC
2019年1月3日

Great for bulk editing descriptions, especially for sales! Easy for anyone to use & easy to understand

Giftgowns
カナダ
2017年11月7日

excellent app very easy to use

Ego Vanity Shoes
フランス
アプリの使用期間:12ヶ月
2023年1月28日

This does the job exceedingly well - IF you know how to use it properly.

We have a store with hundreds of SKU's that required a bulk editing solution. Bulk editing is a breeze, but BEWARE its easy to make bulk edit mistakes that is painstaking to undo.

It's a little bit of a learning curve. Please make sure read and watch tutorial videos before using.

I recommend starting bulk editing 3-5 items at time and double check your work until you're used to it, then you can move on to bigger 100+ bulk edits.

EnerHealth Botanicals
アプリの使用期間:10ヶ月
2021年6月18日

Though the app does have a few issues where it runs scans correctly one time then another it doesnt, so far for the amount of inventory I have it does help a lot.

Hometells