Hextom: Bulk Product Edit , 1,800件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の2%は1つ星です
2024年1月16日

We use this app all the time and it's great! IF you do really large sales sometimes it does glitch a little, but you can always fix it.

ap0cene
アプリの使用期間:約1年
2023年12月13日

I love the app. I haven't been able to check out the other features though. I just wish meta fields reflected faster. there were also times when some items were missed.

Swank A Posh
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月
2023年11月20日

Simple way to change variations for over 1k products. Saved me a ton of time.

ryanfoxpainting
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2023年8月15日

Does the job!

So far so good!

Be prepared to be hounded to the end of the earth to leave a review though!

Digital Pharaoh UK
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2016年7月27日

Editing images in bulk would be beneficial.

Ejuicewholesale
アプリの使用期間:約6年
編集日:2021年7月7日

So far this is the best functioning application we've tested from the app store for any category, and the only one we have continued to use. Having had a Shopify store since May 2015, this is the only time we're compelled to write a review. If it was possible to re-use the same product filter conditions thereby enabling multiple values within them, we'd say 5-stars all the way. Very satisfied for now, though.

Pbvinyl
アプリの使用期間:5年以上
2017年5月2日

This is an absolute life saver and is completely essential for anyone who has a store with more than a hundred products. We migrated from an existing e commerce platform and as a multi-line dealer we have thousands of skus. We have had to make mass corrections, tag updates, vendor changes etc. But tag updates for our filters has been essential with this tools. it's just not possible in Shopify when you have multiple tags.
The only reason I don't give it 5 stars, is that in their dozens and dozens of functionality options I have found a few obscure change functions that just don't seem to work for me -- collapsing 2 or more tags into 1, for instance. But that's been a small percentage of what I'm trying to do. So I enthusiastically give it 4 stars.

Louisekool
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:4年弱
2019年9月3日

App has made life SOOOO much easier. When we create new products, we often copy existing products to set up. Using this method, we sometimes forget to update the product page title and URL, which throws off our SEO and can be confusing to attentive customers who happen to notice the discrepancy. Using this app, we are able to quickly and easily correct these errors in bulk without having to go back and search individually for errors. We've only used the free plan at this point, so we haven't been able to check out all of the features - which is the only reason we are rating 4 stars and not 5. The features on the free plan get 5 stars from us!!

Mels Crafty Mojo LLC
アプリの使用期間:3年以上
2021年8月30日

Overall this app is great and a huge time saver. It would be helpful if you could both include and exclude conditions at the same time when editing but overall very pleased.

Matthew Allen Art
アプリの使用期間:3年以上
2017年1月3日

Great app. Flexible, easy to use. Does all the things Shopify is missing in product management. With the option to restore pricing, it's very easy to create promotions. Highly recommended.

lauraslittleboutique.co.uk