Hextom: Bulk Product Edit , 1,826件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の2%は1つ星です
2024年4月8日

Very good app! I'm not going to say perfect because there is always some way for innovation, But you will almost always find a way to do what you need to do. Customer service is great too!

Too Twee
レバノン
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2024年4月7日

FINALLY, an app that does exactly what is advertised AND THEN SOME, without annoying bugs, and endless support tickets. Theis app saved us hundreds of hours of work!!! Thank you HEXTOM ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Twisted Swag, Inc.
アプリの使用期間:8ヶ月
2023年12月27日

Good stuff, very useful to change prices when you have a lot of SKUs at different prices. Don't see a better way how to manage upsells with multiple SKUs at different prices and have upsells. Like when you want to only discount the base price

Silvercut
スウェーデン
アプリの使用期間:約2年
2024年4月7日

Makes my life a lot easier, love Hextom's apps they are a great time saver

Casenixx.com
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月
2024年1月11日

Love it. It saved me hours of time and boring work. Worth the few dollars a month especially if you are starting your website and have 1000s of products

Art On A Platter
アプリの使用期間:29日
2023年11月29日

I have no idea how much time this app has saved me. Since I figured how to work it into my process - I don't think I can live without it.

Thank you guys - I'm using your other image app as well. Both are awesome. Wish i could pre-buy for a year at a lower cost or something if that's possible.

iLoveMy.Pet
インド
アプリの使用期間:9ヶ月
2024年1月27日

This app has saved me insane amounts of work in product pricing updates. Highly recommend.

Western Mavrik