Hextom: Bulk Product Edit , 1.801 değerlendirme

• Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
27 Aralık 2023

Such a pity that they're customer service team is lazy and unhelpful. Kept referring me to watch a video instead of actually offering help. Obviously as a small business owner myself, I would never treat customers this way.

Spikes and Seams Greek
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:41 dakika
Hextom yanıt 3 Ocak 2024

We're sincerely sorry to hear that you encountered difficulties using our app. We take all customer feedback seriously and have reviewed the support you received.

Following our review, we identified that the video tutorial suggested in the initial response offered a solution to your specific concern. When we learned of your dissatisfaction with the overall support experience, we attempted to reach out to you on several occasions via email to offer further assistance and address any outstanding concerns.

However, we haven't received a response. Our priority is to ensure your satisfaction. If you're still open to discussing your experience, please don't hesitate to contact us at help@hextom.com. We're available to answer any questions and find a solution that meets your needs.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

27 Temmuz 2023

Application and support to be avoided.

I used the paid version of the application to apply a discount on all the products in the store for the sales period. A discount from normal prices was scheduled on a certain date. After this date, a very large proportion of the products were still at sale prices, which is not normal.
I contacted support and was told "they've put all their teams on it and put it at the top of the list". Only to find that two days later the problem had not been solved, and no solution had been found. In their opinion, everything is normal, the change has been made, it must be an external application that has reset the sales on certain products. Are you serious? No other application was used, no changes were applied to products during the sale period.

Keep your money, it will save you a lot of time and money.

Viking Shop
Fransa
Hextom yanıt 28 Temmuz 2023

Hi,

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and poor experience you encountered while using our app. We deeply value your feedback, and I want to assure you that your concerns are of utmost importance to us.

At the moment, we are in the process of expanding our support team and implementing new processes to enhance our customer service. Unfortunately, it led to a delay in properly escalating your ticket within a reasonable time frame.

Your honest review will be used as a valuable learning experience for us to improve our services and ensure that similar issues do not arise in the future.

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

Best regards,

Aaron @ Hextom Inc.

4 Mart 2023

so bad app i can not export more than 10 product each time and plan is paid soooooooooooooooooooooo baddddd

f7express
Suudi Arabistan
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:16 gün
Hextom yanıt 4 Mart 2023

Hi,

I noticed that you have upgraded to a paid plan this morning. But then you downgraded to demo plan 20 minutes later. I guess it was not an intended action from your side. If you are still interested in using our app you may upgrade to a paid plan again. I can make sure that we will refund you if there are any additional charges for this billing period. You are welcome to send us a support ticket at help@hextom.com if you have questions.

Thanks,

Aaron @ Hextom Inc.

7 Mayıs 2023

Doesn't work and 0 response on support/mial. I sended multiple emails/messages. Nobody respond. Unforunatly

Aliams
Hollanda
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 ay
Hextom yanıt 8 Mayıs 2023

Hi,

Your latest question was on Friday May 5th, and we have responded on the same day. Also it sounds like you didn't get our earlier response on Tuesday. I'm suspecting that our email response was blocked from your inbox.

Anyways, that problem was very easy to resolve. I have created a task and stopped it from running. It can be used as a template. You can recreate the task as is and run it to achieve what you are looking to do.

Let me know if you have more questions. Please check your spam box, see if help@hextom.com was blocked.

Thanks,

Aaron

30 Kasım 2018 tarihinde düzenlendi

Doesn't work selecting more than one filter conditions. Tried multiple times, synced collections and everything.

BAJAAO.COM
Hindistan
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 7 yıl
15 Ocak 2022

I could not edit more than 20 product and they write you can edit unlimited. But for use it was good

busdeals.ae
Birleşik Arap Emirlikleri
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 yıldan fazla
15 Ağustos 2020 tarihinde düzenlendi

Horrible costumer service. They charged me for a more expensive plan and didn't offer a solution or refund even if they agrees this was their mistake. Stay away!!

Weedipedia
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 yıl
3 Eylül 2019 tarihinde düzenlendi

I took app off my account about 5 months ago and noticed I was still being charged. I originally cancelled it because it was confusing to use and it would miss a lot of products when I did get it to work. I didn't like the fact that it was so difficult to use, on top of that they keep charging me after I cancelled it.

Feint Boxing
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 2 yıl
20 Aralık 2017 tarihinde düzenlendi

YEA...uhmmm...i have like 30 task that do absolutely nothing but just sit there...not editing anything

Og Warehouse
27 Ağustos 2020

Terrible company and app, I had issues with the app and I payed for upgrade but when I tried to use my app I was on free membership only and had no access to my upgrade, I contacted customer support twice and had no response. 2 weeks later still not response from them. Terrible customer service!

THIRD PARTNER