Hextom: Bulk Product Edit , 1.830 değerlendirme

• Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
28 Nisan 2017

The App itself is very useful, well made, easy to use.
But after using it, a bug reverted our ads, and so entire days of work were gone. It happened two time
Customer service couldn't find any way to solve the problem.

Laruedesanimaux
Letonya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 gün
15 Şubat 2019

I tried to adjust all products with the regular prices to the percent off of the prices. But, the regular prices are still the same. Terrible program.

Mack's Merch
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 gün
23 Aralık 2017

FUCK! THE DESCRIPTION FEATURE IS A SCAM! THEY NOT DID IT WELL ESPECIALLY THE FEATURE! . THE BOLD/ITALIC/SPACE IS NOT VISIBLY AND NOT WORKING BASTERAD!

Sportsallinone
Endonezya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 23 saat
6 Kasım 2019

Great app, easy to use - BUT $10 for 10 edits? Come on. 5 of those were me learning how to use it.

Overpriced. Use GetVela for free instead

Case & Covered
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 4 saat
30 Haziran 2020 tarihinde düzenlendi

I paid for this plugin but very not useful.
BPE is very difficult for using and I lose too many times for testing all functuib and reading the blog.
Sorry, but the only thing I get is losing 9,99$

Lesecteur.ch
İsviçre
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 saat
2 Haziran 2021

i am writing this review because i paid $10 for the app and it did not work. it only found 333 of 1200 identical variants i asked it to. i ran the search a second time and it found none. I emailed support and got an automated response telling me i would have to wait up to 2 days for a response. I am doing this now. No way. unacceptable. if someone gets back to me within 12 hours and fixes this problem i will edit this review.

pophomefabric
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 saat
16 Şubat 2019

If i could give this app zero stars Iwould. It did not work for what we wanted which was as the name suggested a means of reviewing bulk items. Instead we uninstalled it within days, it served no use and they have still charged us 9.99usd ... so, now I have to chase them up for a refund. Just be careful, if you try this and it's not for you, they'll still take your money.

FarmersSolutions
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:35 dakika
12 Haziran 2018

not good anymore. they changed their pricing and only allow limited bulk edits per month.

$5 for 5 edits, $15 for 30 edits and so on. Was better before because you need a lot of bulk edits to get everything right, this makes it too complicated and too expensive.

Cocoflorence
Birleşik Arap Emirlikleri
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:24 dakika
12 Kasım 2017

App doesn't work or gives the wrong selection, useless

Coolstatements
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:20 dakika
21 Mart 2018

The app is clunky and needs to be more efficient and streamlined. Too much clutter on the homepage and drop-down menus.

Zenologys