Hextom: Bulk Product Edit , 1.833 değerlendirme

• Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
12 Kasım 2017

App doesn't work or gives the wrong selection, useless

Coolstatements
Amerika Birleşik Devletleri
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:20 dakika
21 Mart 2018

The app is clunky and needs to be more efficient and streamlined. Too much clutter on the homepage and drop-down menus.

Zenologys
Amerika Birleşik Devletleri
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:15 dakika
25 Aralık 2018

Installed to check it out on the free trial. Then uninstalled cause its basically useless, yet lo and behold. They still charge you. Same story with another app from Hexcom. Do not install.

Spore Spot
Güney Afrika
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:8 dakika
31 Ekim 2018

Somehow does not work for me. Everything is selected and ready for change. When I click Go.. nothing happens. I can click the button as much as I want but no action (Bulk change) is started.

Rheinufer
Almanya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:8 dakika
12 Şubat 2023

Extremely frustrating app to work with. Slow at processing the tasks. No live support is available, so if you need to edit something and cannot get it done yourself, you'll need to wait a couple of days via email.

Canvas by Numbers UK
Andorra
Hextom yanıt 14 Şubat 2023

Thank you for your review.

Processing speed is unfortunately limited by Shopify API calling speed limit. We have optimized our app to be as fast as we can under that limit. Your tasks took about 10 minutes to update hundreds of products because of that. I wish it can be done instantaneous but all 3rd party apps are bound to that rule.

We are a North American team. It is difficult to provide 24/7 live chat support at this point. We always make sure support tickets are replied in quality within 24 hours. Or within 8 hours if we receive it during our working time. If you have questions, you are always welcome to contact us at help@hextom.com

Hextom Support Team