Değerlendirmeler (468)

• Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
18 Mart 2024

Sans exagération, la meilleure app shopify depuis longtemps. Elle me fait gagner un temps fou au quotidien. Je recommande les yeux fermés.

MCB Paris
Fransa
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:6 ay
13 Mart 2024

Just got this app after many days trying to do a csv import through shopify direct, even with support's help. Solves a lot of problems and does exactly what I want!

Fab Finds Online
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:39 dakika
20 Aralık 2023

Great for maintaining/updating product data in stores with large inventories. Also makes updating metadata quick and easy. My staff saves dozens of hours per month using this app instead of manually updating product data or using Shopify's csv upload. App is also very intuitive and user friendly.

Trucks R Us
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 yıl
26 Ocak 2024

Support team is a rockstar. If your problem is a little bit complex, the founder may jump in the conversation to help just to make sure that you get assisted and have your issues fixed. Thank you Daniel and Support team!

TEAM ACCESS
Filipinler
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:28 gün
9 Nisan 2024

GREATEST APP EVER INVENTED!!!!!

Easy Spirit
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 4 yıl
17 Ocak 2024

Wonderfully efficient and works just as it should. Highly recommended

Piper Magic
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 yıldan fazla
25 Şubat 2024

Great app, great service!

Simply Wholesale
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:7 ay
8 Aralık 2023

I love this App! I'm ABLE to modify, update and fix many different fields within this App that Shopify just doesn't even offer. I also use it for my stock feed on a daily basis. I highly recommend this App to anyone.

GNkitchenandbath
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:10 ay
1 Ocak 2024

A must-have for end-of-year inventory clean up / zero-ing out!

Bearly Threaded Quilting
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:12 ay
5 Aralık 2023

Loving this app. With thousands of products and so many things needing to be edited, updated or modified, its just fantastic. So far we have not had any roadblocks, everything we have wanted to edit through Ablestar has been doable. The support team are fast and have offered smart ways to do certain things that did not seem obvious to us.
We tested a few other editors before settling on Ablestar. It comes at a monthly cost and is worth every penny in time saved and ease of use.

Reluv Clothing Australia