Değerlendirmeler (476)

• Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
13 Mart 2024

Just got this app after many days trying to do a csv import through shopify direct, even with support's help. Solves a lot of problems and does exactly what I want!

Fab Finds Online
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:39 dakika
26 Ocak 2024

Support team is a rockstar. If your problem is a little bit complex, the founder may jump in the conversation to help just to make sure that you get assisted and have your issues fixed. Thank you Daniel and Support team!

TEAM ACCESS
Filipinler
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:28 gün
8 Aralık 2023

I love this App! I'm ABLE to modify, update and fix many different fields within this App that Shopify just doesn't even offer. I also use it for my stock feed on a daily basis. I highly recommend this App to anyone.

GNkitchenandbath
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:10 ay
17 Ocak 2024

Wonderfully efficient and works just as it should. Highly recommended

Piper Magic
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 yıldan fazla
5 Aralık 2023

Loving this app. With thousands of products and so many things needing to be edited, updated or modified, its just fantastic. So far we have not had any roadblocks, everything we have wanted to edit through Ablestar has been doable. The support team are fast and have offered smart ways to do certain things that did not seem obvious to us.
We tested a few other editors before settling on Ablestar. It comes at a monthly cost and is worth every penny in time saved and ease of use.

Reluv Clothing Australia
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 ay
28 Nisan 2024

Super tool!

Goldi.dk
Danimarka
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 saat
25 Şubat 2024

Great app, great service!

Simply Wholesale
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:7 ay
1 Ocak 2024

A must-have for end-of-year inventory clean up / zero-ing out!

Bearly Threaded Quilting
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:12 ay
26 Eylül 2023

We had a very specific problem where we needed to adjust the Inventory Location of all items from a vendor, but because inventory isn’t tracked we weren’t able to do that directly in Shopify without going thru item by item. With over 2500 products and variants from just that one vendor that wasn’t gonna be an option.

Fortunately for us Alison from Ablestar did some quick tests and let us know it was absolutely possible with the Bulk Product Editor app, so we downloaded it and within 15-20 minutes or so we had accomplished what would have otherwise taken weeks… crisis averted!

Grip Support Store
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:7 ay
12 Ekim 2023

Great app, easy to use with lot of options! For my business, the free plan is more than enough, but if I need to use the paid plan anytime in the future, I will be glad to upgrade.

The customer service is also amazing, Alison helped me really quickly. Thanks!

Bull Terrier World