Değerlendirmeler (474)

• Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
12 Ekim 2023

Great app, easy to use with lot of options! For my business, the free plan is more than enough, but if I need to use the paid plan anytime in the future, I will be glad to upgrade.

The customer service is also amazing, Alison helped me really quickly. Thanks!

Bull Terrier World
24 Kasım 2023

Five stars from me despite the fact that there could be some improvements. It is a total life saver.

Brooklyn Big and Tall
Birleşik Krallık
17 Ağustos 2023

This app is a life saver! i wish i knew about it from day one! a must have for anyone with more than a handful of products on their site!

CHAOS Fishing
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 ay
5 Eylül 2023

one of the best rule creation + filtering for customization and data reporting. Highly recommend if you have a lot of SKUs

Abbyson.com
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 yıl
16 Ağustos 2023

This App is very disappointing as it contains glitches that has prevented me onboarding. The support staff take a long time to respond to any queries and when they do respond, the explanations are confusing.

Parlour X
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:9 ay
Ablestar yanıt 18 Ağustos 2023

I'm very sorry for the issues you were having with the app. It seems like there were two things going on: some confusion between the 'create products' and 'spreadsheet edit' sections of the app, and Excel converting product IDs to scientific notation. We've followed up with some details and a short video over email and we're taking a look to see if we can make this part of the app more intuitive.

Apologies again for the issues and please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Best,
Daniel and the rest of the team at Ablestar

8 Mart 2024

Wow so easy! wish we knew about this earlier 5 star

KEEPTHATPUMP
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:9 dakika
15 Ağustos 2023

Very helpful. Was a little nervous about changing my Handles to Titles, but Alison was extremely helpful! Thanks so much Alison!!

Historical Pix
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:1 yıldan fazla
21 Ağustos 2023

Love this app! It does everything that it says and saves me more time than I can even explain. I highly recommend the app!

Sober Not Mature Shop
1 Ocak 2024

Awesome App. We love it. Sam @ Fun Foods Canada https://funfoods.ca

Fun Foods Canada
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 yıl
31 Temmuz 2023

Save me a lot of time, without it I should be forced to close the shop and do the edit by hand, with the amont of products I now have it should have been 1 months work.

GECKO WALL ART