Recenze (1 631)

• 1 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
11. červenec 2024

I have recently started using Shopify and just started using bundler. I find it quite easy to use and its taking care of basic requirement to add combo on the website.

Tee Street
Indie
15. červenec 2024

We have been using this app for over a year and it has been the perfect app for our little store. It makes bundling products very easy and the customer service is top-notch. They even helped get the bundle discounts to show in our slide cart. Highly recommend!

The Gourmet Granola
Doba používání aplikace: Více než rokem
21. červen 2024

Great app for our store! Our fulfillment center had specific requirements for how bundled products get purchased and this app was perfect for our needs. Customer service is very helpful and quick to respond too. They have fixed bugs quickly and helped troubleshoot issues. Would highly recommend!

Four Sixes® Ranch Brand Beef
Doba používání aplikace: Více než rokem
Vývojář Bundler.app odpověděl 28. červen 2024

Wow, thank you so much for this great review :) It is a pleasure to see that you like the app and that we were able to help you :)

Best regards,
Bundler app team

16. červenec 2024

Hi, I need to say that this bundler is GREAT but we ran into our first glitch yesterday.... We reduced our bundles from £29.99 to £24.99 and someone who had already had the bundle added to their cart at the original price managed to checkout for a total of £19.99! This is definitely not an error on our part as we have spoken with the customer and we cannot reproduce, so there must be an issue with the app. Please don't allow this to happen again otherwise we have to look elsewhere for an alternative.

Harlow & Stitch
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: Asi rokem
12. květen 2024

works effortlessly!

Goner Records
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 3 roky
Datum úprav: 14. květen 2024

My favourite app! My customers love the bundle options and I like how easy it is to set up each product bundle. I only wish there was a way to edit the bundle landing page to run promotions and link to it easier.

Edit: Thank you so much for the reply! This will be a game changer for our shop!

Dragons' Garden
Nizozemsko
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 3 roky
Vývojář Bundler.app odpověděl 14. květen 2024

Wow, thank you so much for this great review :)
You can edit the content on the automatically generated landing pages directly on each bundle. At the bottom of the bundle, there is a field, which allows you to change the content which shows up on the landing page.

In addition to that, you can use our shortcodes to create you own landing page, as per our instructions here: https://bundler.app/frequently-asked-question-item/how-do-i-create-a-custom-bundle-page-6

If you require any help, simply send us an email to support@bundler.app and we will be more than happy to help you out :)

2. červenec 2024

Great app, does what it promises and the support is great and fast, especially by MAX.

Osteopathybooks
Belgie
Doba používání aplikace: 11 měsíci
9. červenec 2024

Works the first time without having to Contact Support. Just the way I like it.

DiecastModeler.com
Doba používání aplikace: 8 měsíci
18. červen 2024

Easy to use way to offer an upsale on each item. Lots of options.

Apothecuryous
Doba používání aplikace: 9 měsíci
16. červen 2024

Easy to use and allows bundling across product categories.

vinosg