Recenze (1 637)

• 1 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
3. červenec 2024

I can't say enough about this app. I've been looking for something that seamlessly bundles items, both on our website and on our POS. This is the most user-friendly option on the market, both for the operator and the customer. I absolutely love the fact as well that if I have a rule that works for multiple items, I can just add items into the rule instead of copying the rule for a new product. I rely on employees who are not as tech savvy and in the past, found codes, native or manual discounts difficult to execute, but love this app as it does all the work for them with a click of the button. If you need your website and POS to do gymnastics easily like I do, this is the app for you.

By The Board Games & Entertainment
Doba používání aplikace: 6 měsíci
Vývojář Bundler.app odpověděl 22. červenec 2024

Wow, thank you so much for this great review :) We are incredibly happy to hear that you like the app :)

Best Regards,

15. červenec 2024

We have been using this app for over a year and it has been the perfect app for our little store. It makes bundling products very easy and the customer service is top-notch. They even helped get the bundle discounts to show in our slide cart. Highly recommend!

The Gourmet Granola
Vývojář Bundler.app odpověděl 22. červenec 2024

Thank you so much for this great review! We are incredibly happy to hear that you like the app and our customer service :)

Best Regards,

Datum úprav: 14. květen 2024

My favourite app! My customers love the bundle options and I like how easy it is to set up each product bundle. I only wish there was a way to edit the bundle landing page to run promotions and link to it easier.

Edit: Thank you so much for the reply! This will be a game changer for our shop!

Dragons' Garden
Nizozemsko
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 3 roky
Vývojář Bundler.app odpověděl 14. květen 2024

Wow, thank you so much for this great review :)
You can edit the content on the automatically generated landing pages directly on each bundle. At the bottom of the bundle, there is a field, which allows you to change the content which shows up on the landing page.

In addition to that, you can use our shortcodes to create you own landing page, as per our instructions here: https://bundler.app/frequently-asked-question-item/how-do-i-create-a-custom-bundle-page-6

If you require any help, simply send us an email to support@bundler.app and we will be more than happy to help you out :)

21. červen 2024

Great app for our store! Our fulfillment center had specific requirements for how bundled products get purchased and this app was perfect for our needs. Customer service is very helpful and quick to respond too. They have fixed bugs quickly and helped troubleshoot issues. Would highly recommend!

Four Sixes® Ranch Brand Beef
Vývojář Bundler.app odpověděl 28. červen 2024

Wow, thank you so much for this great review :) It is a pleasure to see that you like the app and that we were able to help you :)

Best regards,

3. květen 2024

Bundler has been a GREAT app for our store. I had been successfully using it for several months, and then something went funny with it, but when I reached out to support they were very good at communicating, and eventually the app started working again.

Thanks for great customer service and developing this app!

Tiny and Snail
Vývojář Bundler.app odpověděl 8. květen 2024

Wow, thank you so much for this great review :) We are happy to hear that you like that app and that we were able to help you :)

Best regards,

27. květen 2024

Great app. Great customer service and looks pretty good with the theme we use as well! Functions very well, but most importantly their customer support and development team is extremely responsive. I recommend this App!

Hackees Lacrosse
Doba používání aplikace: Asi rokem
18. červen 2024

Easy to use way to offer an upsale on each item. Lots of options.

Apothecuryous
Doba používání aplikace: 9 měsíci
4. červenec 2024

Great app with excellent customer service that integrates seamlessly with our theme! It functions very well. What stands out the most is their incredibly responsive support and development team

Skin and Threads
Austrálie
Doba používání aplikace: 4 měsíci
1. červenec 2024

The Bundler App is excellent and works seamlessly, especially when paired with the Seal Subscriptions App. It's comprehensive and adaptable, the pricing is unbeatable, and their support team is fantastic. I highly recommend this integration for anyone looking to offer product combinations and different types of bundles!

Wonder Waves Coffee
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
8. červenec 2024

Hello to any one who think to purchase Bundler
DON'T THINK and have it TODAY!
They have the best support I have ever met
They helped me so much as I have a complicated store with ,ulti language
They were there always