Bundle Bear ‑ Volume Discounts , Počet recenzí: 415

• 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 2 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
23. březen 2024

Love this app! We have used Bundle Bear for quite a while and it has added a lot of revenue to our shop. Customer service is stellar--fast and always so helpful. Highly recommend!

ThumbPRO
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 roky
Vývojář Conversion Bear odpověděl 31. březen 2024

Thank you Thumbpro team! We love your store!

Our team is always on standby to help! Happy Bundle 🐻 selling :)

12. březen 2024

A game-changer for our site! Since adding the app our sales have increased drastically, and the support are beyond fantastic, literally any time I ask them to take a look (we changed our themes over) it was completed within the hour! Incredible!

Express Wipers Ltd
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 2 roky
Vývojář Conversion Bear odpověděl 31. březen 2024

We so happy to hear it!

Any theme change or strategic shift you have, our team is excited to help and be a part of your journey :)

Happy selling!

23. duben 2024

Bundle Bear is one of the best discount apps on the Shopify app store. Their app has definitely accelerated my business. My favorite feature of their app is the free gift feature. The widget integrates seamlessly with my product page. Customer support is top-notch as well. High recommend this app!

Sparko
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 měsíci
Vývojář Conversion Bear odpověděl 17. květen 2024

Thank you for the kind review and happy selling!

18. duben 2024

Very happy with their new CS agent; Itai. very helpful and directly available on European hours.

Min lille Mus
Nizozemsko
Doba používání aplikace: 11 měsíci
Vývojář Conversion Bear odpověděl 17. květen 2024

Itai is a rockstar! Thank you for your kind review and words. Our team is always available to help

19. duben 2024

Great experience using this app and can bundle all of my products easily. I ran into a small issue and their team fixed it in a matter of minutes and we're great to work with. Thanks Abuzar for the help!

Loo Drops
Doba používání aplikace: 2 měsíci
Vývojář Conversion Bear odpověděl 17. květen 2024

We so happy to hear you got the support you needed, please let us know if you need further help with anything.

Thank you for your kind review, and happy selling!

5. duben 2024

Abuzar provided exceptional assistance with some customizations I needed. His patience and expertise were evident as he meticulously guided me through the entire process. I am thoroughly impressed with the Bundle app, particularly the customer service, which significantly enhances the overall experience. I wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone interested in bundling their products. The level of support truly makes it stand out. 100% recommend!

Pawsome Haven
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
Vývojář Conversion Bear odpověděl 8. duben 2024

Thank you for your kind review! Abuzar is a valued team member here and we are always on standby to help!

Happy Bundle selling and let us know if there is anything we can do to help get you those sales! :)

15. květen 2024

Worst customer service I've ever seen from an app with such a high rating. Itai from customer service reads your messages and ignores you when they are clearly online.

Be aware: everything was working fine for a few months until the discount stopped working on its own. We didn't change anything or even install new apps. I contacted support to fix it and got no help. It's been over a week without a solution or even a reply. They change settings on the app without telling or consulting with you, despite being told not to do so.

Thrive Beam
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
23. duben 2024

Ready to assist you right away, this app definitely helped me increase my average cart! THANK YOU!

LuxeChaussures
Rumunsko
Doba používání aplikace: 8 dny
Vývojář Conversion Bear odpověděl 17. květen 2024

We are delighted to hear that!

Please let us know if you need any assistance with anything, our team is on standby to help :)

21. květen 2024

Amazing app with amazing customer support they reply super fast and they can fix everything

blije poten
Nizozemsko
Doba používání aplikace: 28 dny
19. duben 2024

Great Experience and amazing support. Keep Doing the Good work.

Sketch Nova
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem
Vývojář Conversion Bear odpověděl 17. květen 2024

Thank you for your kind review, here's to many more sales!