Buy Button channel , 378件のレビュー

• 評価の16%は3つ星です
  • 評価の8%は2つ星です
  • 評価の16%は1つ星です
2023年11月20日

3D Model 3D Packshot for Advertising creates 3D dimensional models and creates realistic images for all types of advertising media.

Accepting complete 3D product molding, 3D packshots of products for advertising media, creating pro.duct catalogs, and product models for display on websites or AR, VR applications that can be rotated 360 degrees or used for 3D. Printing ready to give advice on 3D models, 3D Packshots for advertising.

3D modeling and photorealistic visualization for all types of advertising media. Create realistic 3D models, images and videos with precise light and shadow management. and 360 degree free camera angles for customers to use in marketing promotions or 3D printed and placed in various adverti

AP 3D Models Store
タイ
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
2023年12月23日

Shopify is great to make some hard earn income

Welcome2valucheeworld.com
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
2023年9月26日

The app is good and easy to use, I recommend it

My Beauty Shop
フランス
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
2015年8月14日

Brilliant. I was looking for a way of embedding products in the sidebar of my blog and this is perfect!

Macroweb
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:6年以上
2018年12月13日

I use the buy button on my main business site hosted elsewhere and it has performed quite well. I like that when an item is added, the cart comes up on a floating window the keeping the buyer on my site creating a seamless purchase experience even thought they are not actually on my Shopify hosted store.

Big Band Chart Store
アプリの使用期間:約6年
2021年1月3日

Worked beautifully for a sale where the customer knew exactly what he wanted. Does not encourage them to continue shopping.

WhatnotGems
アプリの使用期間:約6年
2019年7月22日

Easy to use and very effective, I love the buy now button and would highly recommend.................

Special Needs Australia
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:5年以上
2018年12月17日

This app has been a game changer for dancershaul.com. This app generated almost 7% of our sales for the year. It is great to place on an influencers site and watch the sales flow in. Being able to customize the look and feel is amazing and it is FREE!

Dancershaul
アプリの使用期間:5年以上
2018年12月13日

This app makes it easy to have a store and make changes on the fly. I wish it would allow for a notes section when customers order. That way they can leave specifics with me.

Splendid Cupful
アプリの使用期間:約5年
編集日:2016年2月21日

It is a wonderful app. I do not why, but Shopify's apps are reviewed very critically here... It is not only a matter of high expectations, I think. But be that as it may.

As for the app: it is a free app that gives you the possibility to insert products/whole collections in your blog, and it lets you do it in one click! It is not true that there is no description and so on- maybe it was so before, I really do not know...but it is surely not the case now! Currently, Shopify's buy button includes a quick view option, which, by the way, works very beautifully and quickly on your blog.

So it does not let you work very good with variants and so on... So what? So change your game a bit, pick another product, etc.

I think that the best method here is to put a few products, or a collection in a blog post, and not only one product. With one product, the reader may simply click without really wanting. By giving him an option to see more, he may click only at the product that he wants. Again, I am not sure that it is bad that he is "just" clicking. After all, he is moving to your store and could easily come to the forefront of your store.

I am telling all of it as an sign of envy, once our blog is hosted on Wordpress.com. With the latter, as always, it is another world. But it is very good, very very good, to our mind, on Wordpress.org blog, with which we are playing for some time...

Valueforyourmoney Co Il