Buy Button channel , 387件のレビュー

• 評価の17%は3つ星です
  • 評価の8%は2つ星です
  • 評価の16%は1つ星です
編集日:2023年1月22日

Eu amo o aplicativo. ótimo aplicativo. ferramentas de vendas super eficazes. muito útil. bom serviço. foi muito fácil de usar. obrigada

You Fit Store
ブラジル
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2018年12月13日

I use the buy button on my main business site hosted elsewhere and it has performed quite well. I like that when an item is added, the cart comes up on a floating window the keeping the buyer on my site creating a seamless purchase experience even thought they are not actually on my Shopify hosted store.

Big Band Chart Store
アプリの使用期間:約6年
2020年1月7日

App helps makes it easy for customers to 'buy' anywhere on the website. Easy to use. Highly recommend.

getCrewd Party Card Game
2022年10月21日

Love that just with a lite account I can post my products to my weebly site quickly. Combined with inkfrog I am able to push my ebay listings to shopify and then quickly generate a buy button. Great job shopify!

Syncpedia
Shopifyが返信しました 2022年11月7日

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review and I am delighted to hear that the Buy Button app has been a useful tool for you and your business! -Victor, Shopify Support

2023年2月12日

la recomiendo para tener mayor alcance publicitario y traer mas cliente a la tienda,
un mayor alcance.

Carbuth4.com
チリ
2019年7月22日

Easy to use and very effective, I love the buy now button and would highly recommend.................

Special Needs Australia
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:5年以上
2018年12月17日

This app has been a game changer for dancershaul.com. This app generated almost 7% of our sales for the year. It is great to place on an influencers site and watch the sales flow in. Being able to customize the look and feel is amazing and it is FREE!

Dancershaul
アプリの使用期間:5年以上
2019年5月21日

Amazing experience with buy button,I'm getting good sales through this channel.I hope by using this channel I will be able to get more sales than ever.

Nautical Kart
インド
アプリの使用期間:約5年
2018年12月13日

This app makes it easy to have a store and make changes on the fly. I wish it would allow for a notes section when customers order. That way they can leave specifics with me.

Splendid Cupful
アプリの使用期間:約5年
2021年8月21日

I like the colours, I wish the price was in the button and automatically change from the product page. I would like to see minimum amount in check out, I like the checkout and bag page. I would like a calendar synch on google for services.

Creative Eye