Automate complex stuff
Migration via Cart2Cart is brightly planned. Without coding skills, you'll launch the import in 3 steps and get data migrated effortlessly.
Sell while migrating
There'll be no interference into current store performance. Your customers will make purchases via your old store as usual.
Get 24/7 support
Cart2Cart Support is available via email, phone or live chat 24/7. Get the professional assistance on any stage. Contact us for more info!
Over Cart2Cart Store Migration App
Cart2Cart Store Migration App enables effortless import of online shop data and turns eCommerce migration to Shopify into a pleasurable experience. The app imports all the entities from your current shopping cart to Shopify automatically, including: * products * orders * customers * categories * reviews * images * tags * manufacturers * product variants * taxes * or any other data.
It takes just a few minutes to set up Shopify import and up to a few hours to finish the full-scale automated shopping cart switch. To set up eCommerce migration:
- Install the app and provide your current store details.
- Choose the entities you’d like to migrate.
- Run a Free Demo transfer (optionally) or launch Full Migration.
Cart2Cart guarantees the accuracy of transfer and safety of your sensitive data during replatforming. The app supports migration to Shopify from 80+ world's most popular shopping carts, including Magento, WooCommerce, OpenCart, PrestaShop, Bigcommerce, Volusion, Zen Cart, VirtueMart, and many others.
The Cart2Cart Store Migration App supports both imports to Shopify and Shopify Plus!
Benefits of Migrating to Shopify via Cart2Cart App
- Effortless 3-Step Migration. Forget about troublesome manual data input, multiple plugins installation or code manipulations. Set up the migration by filling in a few forms and launch a full-scale data import in minutes.
- No downtime for the Current Store. Your customers will use the website as usual while you rapidly migrate entities to Shopify. Store migration does not affect your current store speed or functionality.
- Fullest List of Transferable Entities. Import products, orders, customers, categories, reviews, CMS pages, custom fields, reviews, attributes, variants, taxes, blog, multistore, coupons, tags, images and other related entities automatically (supported entities vary depending on migration pair). All the relations between the data will be preserved.
- Demo Migration Available. Try out the service in action and see how easy it is to launch the automated migration by starting with Free Demo. In just up to 30 minutes, move a limited number of entities to your new Shopify store to evaluate the accuracy of the transfer.
- 24/7 Support and Assistance. Any help needed? Count on us! Cart2Cart professional support is always there for you to provide answers to any migration-related questions.
- Great Migration Speed. Cart2Cart delivers an unprecedented data import speed for quick and qualitative transfers. For instance, the migration of 5,000 entities will take no more than an hour.
Cart2Cart Store Migration App is a smart solution to replatfroming challenge. Check the service in action with Demo Migration and turn your old store frown into broad Shopify smile today!
Externe kosten kan van toepassing zijn. Deze kosten worden gefactureerd door de externe provider en verschijnen niet op je Shopify-factuur.
Gratis te installeren
The price depends on the number of entities migrated
Meest recente recensies
Excellent service. Tailored specifically to our needs. The migration was fast and they worked with us on our schedule.
Although it was fast and easy-it did not import everything. All of my sales pages did not import any of the images/video/descriptions. They all imported as very basic product pages. I had to use PageFly to redesign everything. Blog posts did not import either. Regular webpages did not import (I have over 150 web pages on my website) and you'd have to rebuild every single page, BUMMER. I am bummed out because none of this was mentioned on their website and I could not get a refund. But it appears this is the only option available right now for WEEBLY to SHOPIFY migration.
Also if you have digital downloads on your website-they will not migrate. I learned this the hard way when a customer purchased a digital download and never received it. You will need to download a DOWNLOAD app from Shopify and manually upload those files. I would give this app 5 stars had they only stated all of these issues in advance.
your reviews will not be imported either (again not mentioned on their website) so you will need to export them from your old site and import them to Shopify. Weebly does not let you export reviews so I had to copy and paste into a csv file. It was a good alternative but would have been nice to know in advance. Left me really frustrated after my migration to see so many things missing.
Antwoord van ontwikkelaar
We are extremely sorry you had to do so much manual work to bring over all the data to your new Shopify store.
Unfortunately, due to peculiarities of certain platforms, sometimes it's impossible to move certain data entities.
Nevertheless, we are doing our best to show our customers what data exactly can be migrated for their specific Source and Target platform - this information is presented at the product pages. Basically, we list only items that can be moved, and don't mention the data that cannot be migrated.
We have double-checked the Weebly to Shopify migration page, and it does contain the note about the migration of downloadable products, plus there are no reviews, blog posts, or pages in the list of entities that can be transferred to Shopify.
Still, it might be a good idea to make this info more prominent, so we'll work on this.
Thank you for your feedback!
Roman Nosatyi and the team at Cart2Cart went above and beyond to help me get my customers and orders over correctly. One of the best apps on Shopify!