Recenze (585)

• 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 4 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
22. listopad 2023

Great app for importing products to shopify

Rytech PNW
Doba používání aplikace: 9 dny
15. srpen 2019

The best thing about Omni Importer is the support! Seriously. They have an outstanding team of people round the clock ready to help in any way. I'd love to see a few features added, but without a doubt, the customer support available with Omni had enabled us to upload all our Amazon listings to Shopify in the easiest way possible. It's also great for adding additional listings at any time. I am thrilled with Omni!

The Outlet
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 5 roky
Datum úprav: 2. listopad 2021

I use this app to import my Etsy listings to shopify and it is user friendly and the customer service was very helpful. Definetly recommend! Great customer service and user friendly. Highly recommend!

DIVINITYFIBRES
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 4 roky
Datum úprav: 14. březen 2019

I love this APP!!!!!

They went above and beyond to setup my products on my Shopify store!!!

This is APP is a must!!!!

They put all of our products in the correct categories and transferred our listings from our other platforms essentially making the transfer seamless!!

If you want to run a successful Shopify store this APP is a must!

GoodGram.com
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 4 roky
21. únor 2021

Great app! Very helpful!
You can use this as a seller and if you have a lot of listings this will save you time!

KSM Motorsports Limited
Kypr
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 4 roky
16. říjen 2019

The app is awesome, but the support team was even better! I had some issues migrating all my Amazon inventory to Shopify at first, and their team was willing to do manual and custom work to resolve the issue. I would recommend them 1,000%!

Smack Apparel
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 4 roky
2. říjen 2020

Out of all the comparable applications, we have attempted, Multichannel Importer is our record-breaking top choice. Heaps of setting alternatives. The majority of the applications permit item imports from just restricted sites, notwithstanding, Multichannel Importer lets you import from eBay, Etsy, Amazon, wish and Walmart! With the mass import alternative, you can include several items into your store with a tick of catches. Additionally extraordinary client care, we enthusiastically suggest this application.

Koe Interiors
Austrálie
19. leden 2020

The app is good for import eBay/amazon products to shopify and Whats'up support is a very good experience ever...

kinswoodtools
6. listopad 2020

The app is very nice. Thanks to the app, I don't have to spend a lot of time to revise the price and the quantity. Also, the customer support is very professional.

midorigame
Japonsko
14. leden 2020

This app is great and service is fantastic. It is easy to use and I transfer info seamlessly from EBay to Store.

Connect With Us