Arvostelut (38)

• 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 3 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
8. heinäkuu 2024

The support was also courteous, and when I mentioned I wanted some customizations, they quickly made the adjustments. I really like this app. Thank you very much.

MOFUCAT

カドヤ公式オンラインショップ
Japani
26 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
14. joulukuu 2023

We've been looking for this kind of app for a long time and Cevoid delivers!
Also:
Support 5+
User interface 5+
Would recommend

Wodal
Viro
4 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
21. lokakuu 2023

I'm truly in love with their support team. They literally treat your store as their own store and out of their way to help you. You guys have to try them out. Instagram Shopping and customer generated content all at one place.

House of Viraasi
Intia
10. syyskuu 2021

Great customer service and very patient. This app is amazing and would recommend this to anyone who wants to make their website look more professional and could help with more sales with instagram by using this app.

De La Cruz Collections
Kanada
Cevoid vastasi 19. syyskuu 2021

Thank you! 😍
We really appreciate your kind words!

10. maaliskuu 2022

Love how easy it is to organize our UGC-content and how it reflects the real users to our website seamlessly and perfectly onbrand!

Poasana
Ruotsi
25. maaliskuu 2021

I use this app for about 3 weeks now and it's a really good app. It looks good on my homepage and i've had many compliments about it.

Grail Avenue
Alankomaat
Cevoid vastasi 30. maaliskuu 2021

Hi, Thank you for your review!
We love your store 😍

I have sent you an email with some suggestions on how you could expand your use of the Cevoid app to leverage the value even more.

12. helmikuu 2022

We're a training company for Botched Ink saline tattoo removal, this app is amazing for the ability to have all our students tag their work and show up in our gallery. The help from Totte in showing me the apps functions and any tweaks we needed has been great. I've used this kind of app before, and this is definitely the best of them

Botched Ink
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
9. marraskuu 2021

Great app and excellent app support team. The support team is extremely helpful. The app is a great tool to get permission to use photos tagged on Social Media and make them shoppable. It has helped us drive conversions through our UGC in a very easy way.

Perff Studio
Portugali
Noin 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
16. marraskuu 2021

The product is amazing no doubt but little touchups are left. Kudos to the Cevoid team, keep the pace going.

MARS Cosmetics