Chatra — Live Chat & Chatbot , 647件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の2%は1つ星です
2023年11月20日

Great app and great customer service

navinka

ToyGameShow
中国
アプリの使用期間:8日
2024年2月8日

Switched to this from using zendesk for many years and this is by far such a nice and simplified online chat system for what we needed. Support was quick to answer any questions I had. Highly recommend.

Tour & Ride
2023年7月29日

It has many features help seller to increase the clints and make engagment ,it has free plan to the begginner ,thank you chatra

upscaleunique
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2015年12月7日

Love the app! The Live Chat is amazing and makes my website so much better. Go and get it! I can definitely recommend it!

Danielaparadeis
オーストリア
アプリの使用期間:約8年
2016年11月8日

Great features and responsive staff.

Ducloslenses
アプリの使用期間:8年弱
2015年11月24日

Very impressed by how effective this app is! Lots of my customers are using it to get in touch with a 'quick question' that may not have otherwise been emailed. It creates a more personal exchange, and I feel not only are more browsers becoming buyers, but they are happier with the service and will become repeat customers.

Very happy that I installed this app and I do not hesitate to recommend it or the team behind it. Excellent customer service and help if you need it.

Surya Trading
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:7年以上
2016年11月28日

A very simple yet aesthetically pleasing tool. Our sales reps have enjoyed it's ease of use and features. There customer service has also been excellent. Thank you for a solid chat app!

Summa Staging
アプリの使用期間:約7年
2017年12月13日

We LOVE chatra! It is easy to use and never fails. Really helps us answer those questions that customer need ASAP.

Mintwood Home