Recenze (1 733)

• 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
12. červen 2024

I recently started using this app and I couldn't be happier with the experience. The user interface is intuitive and the features are exactly what I needed for my online store. I had a few questions initially, but Nolan from the support team was incredibly helpful and resolved all my queries promptly. His assistance made the whole process smooth and stress-free. Highly recommend this app to anyone looking for reliable and efficient support.

Retro Stage - Chic Vintage Dresses and Accessories
Doba používání aplikace: Asi rokem
26. červen 2024

Chatty team provided an excellent and quick customer support. Their tool is user friendly and they keep updating to add more features. I am glad that I have added this app to my store and love to work with them.

nestern
Indie
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem
30. duben 2024

I had an excellent experience with customer service. They were quick, efficient, and straight to the point when addressing my questions. I've interacted with Tiana and William on different occasions since installing this app, and both were incredibly helpful, resolving my requests promptly with kindness and professionalism.

The app itself is fantastic—it works perfectly for my needs. I'm also happy they recently added a live chat option. It's user-friendly, with great features that look professional on my site.

I highly recommend this app to anyone looking for a reliable solution. It's easy to use and backed by a stellar customer service team.

ASIA BORDER™
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
5. červenec 2024

This program is really simple and useful and is highly recommended. When I had some problematic glitches, by contacting the software developers for help, they were very responsive and I was impressed by a technician called Hana who quickly made my problem solved.

Redtop
Hongkong – ZAO Číny
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 měsíci
5. květen 2024

Simple and easy to set up, customizable and above all, quick and effective help when I needed it.
They also have a nice feature where users easily can add suggestions to the app developers and where users can thumbs up or comment on others suggestions.

Sighthound Creatives
Švédsko
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem
29. duben 2024

I contacted support to get my FAQ page up and running after it disappeared. Esther solved my problem in no time and was accommodating, precise and very efficient and had my page up and running in a few minutes. I am always very happy with the support from this team but Esther really impressed me on how fast she resolved it. Thank you very very much.

KR, Sarah

Trend Pique
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: 4 měsíci
21. červen 2024

I recently had the pleasure of interacting with Hana from customer support, and I must say, the experience was great. Task has been completed within few minutes. Nice and efficient. Thank you!

PAWESOMEFIND
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: 24 dny
11. květen 2024

Amazing customer service, extremely fast to fix any issues through their chat. Really impressed with the app even on the free plan! Shout out to Esther in particular!

The Playful Ones
Nový Zéland
Doba používání aplikace: 2 měsíci
16. květen 2024

I find this Add on TOP. And also the client service is always available and guide you for all the settings
You can download and install in your Shopify because is the best add on that i found

Laboratoire de Provence
Francie
Doba používání aplikace: 30 dny
5. červenec 2024

This app works perfectly for my store. I like the app set up in the admin. Very responsive support. I had a small issue and Customer Service Rep Mia and Technician Nikita, fixed it promptly.

TSGS