Zapiet ‑ Pickup + Delivery

Zapiet ‑ Pickup + Delivery

Aylık $19.99 başlangıç fiyatıyla. 30 günlük ücretsiz deneme.
Puan (4,7)
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %5 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
3 Şubat 2023

OMGGGGGGGGG I LOVEEE THISS APPPPP!!!! YESSSS GOD SENT!
Jessica, My LOVE! Thank you soo very kindly. I LOVEEE YOU!!!! GOD BLESS!!!!

Michelly's Berries
Uygulama kullanılırken geçen süre: Yaklaşık 19 saat

Hi Michelle,

I am overwhelmed with your extremely kind words and amazing review.

It was my pleasure helping you today to set up and understand how preparation times work

Any other questions, please do not hesitate to send a message.

Have a lovely weekend!

3 Şubat 2023

Jessica was extremally helpful and fixed my issues immediately. And then explained why it was happening so I can know for the future.

Flower Studio
Kanada
Uygulama kullanılırken geçen süre: Yaklaşık 5 yıl

Hi there,

It was my pleasure helping you today with the conditional activation feature

If you have any other questions or need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to send a message.

Thanks,

3 Şubat 2023

Jelizaveta was very very helpful and patient with me. She walked me through everything step by step. Thank you so much! App works great!

Shopsisterology
Uygulama kullanılırken geçen süre: 2 ay

Hi Jarrod,

Thank you so much for your kind review! I'm glad to hear that I was able to help you with your Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery configuration!

All the best,
Jelizaveta

2 Şubat 2023

Fantastic quick support. Cant fault the level of customer service and detailed replies received. thank you

Plantila
Uygulama kullanılırken geçen süre: 8 ay
Zapiet yanıt 2 Şubat 2023

Hi there,

Thank you for the lovely review!

I am glad I could assist you on live chat with configuring our app's settings to best facilitate local delivery on your store.

Have a lovely day,
Flora

1 Şubat 2023

Hi,
Jayne give me really good and quick support to me and she handles and shot out the issue really quickly. thank you very much. she is the best!

SPAR World Wide
Sri Lanka
Uygulama kullanılırken geçen süre: 7 ay
Zapiet yanıt 2 Şubat 2023

Hi there,

Thanks for the kind words.

Glad to help you get your rates & region sorted out quickly.

If you need us again it's teamwork here at Zapiet - Pickup & Delivery we're always happy to help!

Jayne

31 Ocak 2023

Great app, but even better staff working for the app, Jessica went above and beyond this evening. We were really struggling with the rates and getting our shipping and local pick up options sorted, Jessica step by step talked us through it and fixed everything for us, answered a lot of silly questions from us having no idea what we are doing. I realised near the end that Jessica had actually stayed later than what her shift was to help us, yet again fix another issue with product specific preparation time. Credit to your team.

Rabbit Hole Cakes
Zapiet yanıt 1 Şubat 2023

Hi Lee,

It was my pleasure helping you this evening to set up your rates and product specific preparation times

If you have any other questions (no question is silly), please do not hesitate to jump back on our live chat or send us an email.

30 Ocak 2023

Jessica was very helpful and patient with me that I am beginner with shopify so I need an extra care as she did. Thank you!

bimba floral studio
Zapiet yanıt 30 Ocak 2023

Thank you so much for your review and kind words.

It was my pleasure helping you today with some of the features of our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery app

Please do jump back on our live chat if you have any other questions.

24 Ocak 2023

Amazing & very professional. If you have any issue, they will solve it very fast. They respect your business. Thank you guys

Shawarmist
Uygulama kullanılırken geçen süre: 11 ay
Zapiet yanıt 24 Ocak 2023

Hi there,

Our merchants are our priority and we will always try to swiftly resolve your delivery concerns.

Happy merchants, happy Zapiet 😃

Klaudia

23 Ocak 2023

Does not work with Shopify Basic Plan (even if billed annually). Their website was misleading about this, which we shared with their Support Staff and they've updated the text now, but they also still have on their site as of right now: "If you are on Shopify Starter or Basic plan, you can still use our app without the Rates feature." This doesn't make any sense because, just as one example, in order for only the pickup rate to show when a customer selects pickup during checkout, you cannot be on a Shopify Starter or Basic plan. It's like saying, you can download our app on any shopify store...but then leaving us to discover on our own that it will only work correctly if they have a Shopify plan other than Starter or Basic. As of right now, upgrading beyond the Basic Shopify plan would cost us $540...and we haven't even paid for the Zapiet app yet! What's more, we see lots of other customers on the support pages complaining about code left on their sites after uninstalling Zapiet...and this leftover code impacting the performance of other apps, too. Sounds like we have even more frustrating surprises from Zapiet in our future even though we've ended the trial and uninstalled the app. Definitely looking elsewhere for another app that provides these services before investing $540 + the app's monthly fee to even see whether or not it's a good fit for our site. Overall feel misled by the bait-and-switch of Zapiet.

Goose the Market
Uygulama kullanılırken geçen süre: 2 gün
Zapiet yanıt 23 Ocak 2023

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to share your honest feedback on the app store. Until very recently there was the option to add Shopify's Carrier Service API to the basic plans, unfortunately Shopify changed their policy regarding this on January 1st, you can see details on this here:

Many apps in the ecosystem are currently adjusting to these changes. Updating documentation across all platforms is a huge challenge and something that we are working super hard to finish ASAP so that all merchants can expect the right experience with our apps.

The Carrier Service aside, our app will work perfectly with the Shopify Basic plan if you are offering delivery only or pickup only stores, with all advertised features functioning as expected.

I do understand on this occasion things might not have worked perfectly and but we hope that you grant us the opportunity again in the future to try our class leading features!

Regards,

Sam Forde
Merchant Success Manager

18 Ocak 2023

Wir liefern in gewissen Regionen in NRW. Zapiet ermöglicht uns, den Kunden die Regionen einfacher zu vermitteln und Risiken aus dem Weg zu schaffen. Auch sind wir mit dem Support sehr zufrieden. Wir werden ernst genommen und bekommen sehr schnell Hilfe. Unsere Erfahrung ist sehr positiv.

Ruckzuuck
Almanya
Zapiet yanıt 24 Ocak 2023

Hey,

es war mir eine Freude, mit dir zusammenzuarbeiten, um die Lokale Lieferung und den Express Versand bestmöglich nach deinen Wünschen einzurichten. Falls du weitere Unterstützung mit unserer App Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery benötigst, melde dich gerne bei uns!

Liebe Grüße