Zapiet ‑ Pickup + Delivery

Zapiet ‑ Pickup + Delivery

Aylık $19.99 başlangıç fiyatıyla. 30 günlük ücretsiz deneme.
Puan (4,7)
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %5 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
992 değerlendirme
6 Şubat 2023

I love the way Stephane help me out with an issue. Their support is very quick. I highly recommend their app services and support.

FLOVERS
3 Şubat 2023

OMGGGGGGGGG I LOVEEE THISS APPPPP!!!! YESSSS GOD SENT!
Jessica, My LOVE! Thank you soo very kindly. I LOVEEE YOU!!!! GOD BLESS!!!!

Michelly's Berries
Uygulama kullanılırken geçen süre: Yaklaşık 19 saat

Hi Michelle,

I am overwhelmed with your extremely kind words and amazing review.

It was my pleasure helping you today to set up and understand how preparation times work

Any other questions, please do not hesitate to send a message.

Have a lovely weekend!

3 Şubat 2023

Jessica was extremally helpful and fixed my issues immediately. And then explained why it was happening so I can know for the future.

Flower Studio
Kanada
Uygulama kullanılırken geçen süre: Yaklaşık 5 yıl

Hi there,

It was my pleasure helping you today with the conditional activation feature

If you have any other questions or need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to send a message.

Thanks,

3 Şubat 2023

Jelizaveta was very very helpful and patient with me. She walked me through everything step by step. Thank you so much! App works great!

Shopsisterology
Uygulama kullanılırken geçen süre: 2 ay

Hi Jarrod,

Thank you so much for your kind review! I'm glad to hear that I was able to help you with your Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery configuration!

All the best,
Jelizaveta

2 Şubat 2023

Fantastic quick support. Cant fault the level of customer service and detailed replies received. thank you

Plantila
Uygulama kullanılırken geçen süre: 8 ay
Zapiet yanıt 2 Şubat 2023

Hi there,

Thank you for the lovely review!

I am glad I could assist you on live chat with configuring our app's settings to best facilitate local delivery on your store.

Have a lovely day,
Flora

1 Şubat 2023

Hi,
Jayne give me really good and quick support to me and she handles and shot out the issue really quickly. thank you very much. she is the best!

SPAR World Wide
Sri Lanka
Uygulama kullanılırken geçen süre: 7 ay
Zapiet yanıt 2 Şubat 2023

Hi there,

Thanks for the kind words.

Glad to help you get your rates & region sorted out quickly.

If you need us again it's teamwork here at Zapiet - Pickup & Delivery we're always happy to help!

Jayne

31 Ocak 2023

Great app, but even better staff working for the app, Jessica went above and beyond this evening. We were really struggling with the rates and getting our shipping and local pick up options sorted, Jessica step by step talked us through it and fixed everything for us, answered a lot of silly questions from us having no idea what we are doing. I realised near the end that Jessica had actually stayed later than what her shift was to help us, yet again fix another issue with product specific preparation time. Credit to your team.

Rabbit Hole Cakes
Zapiet yanıt 1 Şubat 2023

Hi Lee,

It was my pleasure helping you this evening to set up your rates and product specific preparation times

If you have any other questions (no question is silly), please do not hesitate to jump back on our live chat or send us an email.

30 Ocak 2023

Jessica was very helpful and patient with me that I am beginner with shopify so I need an extra care as she did. Thank you!

bimba floral studio
Zapiet yanıt 30 Ocak 2023

Thank you so much for your review and kind words.

It was my pleasure helping you today with some of the features of our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery app

Please do jump back on our live chat if you have any other questions.

24 Ocak 2023

Amazing & very professional. If you have any issue, they will solve it very fast. They respect your business. Thank you guys

Shawarmist
Uygulama kullanılırken geçen süre: 11 ay
Zapiet yanıt 24 Ocak 2023

Hi there,

Our merchants are our priority and we will always try to swiftly resolve your delivery concerns.

Happy merchants, happy Zapiet 😃

Klaudia

18 Ocak 2023

Wir liefern in gewissen Regionen in NRW. Zapiet ermöglicht uns, den Kunden die Regionen einfacher zu vermitteln und Risiken aus dem Weg zu schaffen. Auch sind wir mit dem Support sehr zufrieden. Wir werden ernst genommen und bekommen sehr schnell Hilfe. Unsere Erfahrung ist sehr positiv.

Ruckzuuck
Almanya
Zapiet yanıt 24 Ocak 2023

Hey,

es war mir eine Freude, mit dir zusammenzuarbeiten, um die Lokale Lieferung und den Express Versand bestmöglich nach deinen Wünschen einzurichten. Falls du weitere Unterstützung mit unserer App Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery benötigst, melde dich gerne bei uns!

Liebe Grüße