Toplam puan
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
30 Ocak 2024

I’ve been using this app for one month and I have to say it’s been so helpful for us to manage our cod orders. The RTO rate has gone down dramatically. The team at Hillteck is very helpful and gives great advice. I highly recommend this app to other small businesses who offer cod payment.

SOARES
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 ay
Hillteck yanıt 17 Şubat 2024

Thank you for sharing your positive experience! We're thrilled to hear that our app has been helpful in managing your COD orders and reducing the RTO rate. We appreciate your recommendation and are here to support your business. If you have any further questions or feedback, feel free to reach out.

19 Ocak 2024

Exceptional HillTeck app, a game-changer for elevating brand identity and customer service. Crafted by HillTeck's talented team, renowned for innovative tech solutions, this app hits the mark with outstanding features and benefits.

Its primary strength lies in transforming customer service and brand image, ensuring an unforgettable post-checkout experience for every customer.

The app's responsive team is another standout feature, guaranteeing excellent customer service. When customers trust your support, they're more likely to return and recommend your brand.

Additionally, the app's remarkably efficient service is a substantial benefit, keeping customers engaged and happy, potentially boosting sales and market presence.

Healthyfy
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 ay
Hillteck yanıt 21 Ocak 2024

Thank you for the glowing review! We're delighted that the HillTeck app's innovative features and exceptional customer service are making a positive impact on brand identity and user experience. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

11 Ocak 2024

Great support from team, Amazing App.
This App has made my spam orders drop by 95%.
After sales support is very good.

FAWES
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:5 ay
Hillteck yanıt 13 Ocak 2024

Thank you for the fantastic feedback! We're delighted to hear that our app and support have made a positive impact on reducing spam orders for you. If you ever need further assistance, feel free to reach out. Appreciate your support!

12 Ocak 2024

Nice app! I tried many apps, but this app very easy to use order confirmations, making it easy for customers to confirm or cancel the order. User-friendly and widely trusted, it's the top choice for smooth communication and happy customers. Highly recommended for its simplicity and reliability.

MyLittleTales
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:19 gün
Hillteck yanıt 15 Ocak 2024

Thank you for the glowing review! We're delighted to provide you with an easy and reliable experience for order confirmations, making communication with customers smooth and ensuring their satisfaction. Your recommendation means a lot to us!

21 Aralık 2023

A Must-Have for Secure Shopping: 5/5 Stars!

I recently downloaded the COD Verification App and am thoroughly impressed! The app's sleek design and user-friendly interface make it a breeze to navigate. Setting it up was quick, and I love how seamlessly it integrates with my store .

The Indian cart
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 ay
22 Ocak 2024

Nice features and Great support team. Easy to use.

Readypeace
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 ay
Hillteck yanıt 24 Ocak 2024

Thank you! We're glad you appreciate our features and find our support team helpful. We aim to make your experience easy and enjoyable.

11 Ocak 2024

the best application for calling my expiriance is very good and in their company staffs are very polite nature and i am so happy with this application service. i really recomanded that all dropshippers and ecomerce store must bee use this application service .

Ridilon
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:8 gün
Hillteck yanıt 13 Ocak 2024

We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience! Thank you for recommending our application. We're dedicated to providing excellent service, and it's great to know that our polite staff and effective calling features have made a difference for you. If you ever need assistance, we're here for you. Happy to have you on board!

25 Kasım 2023

Such a great experience with the app also the customer service executive is helping a lot and listening patiently to solve our problems. I tried many apps but no one will give the complete solution from my side excellent experience

shopazaadi
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 ay
Hillteck yanıt 11 Aralık 2023

Thank you for your fantastic feedback! We're thrilled to have provided you with a great experience and comprehensive solutions. If you have any more questions or need assistance, our team is here for you.

8 Aralık 2023

I recently opted for verify COD orders for (COD) with this Shopify store, and the verification call process was incredibly smooth. Mr Benson helped me for the setup and all.

The call was courteous, and the verification steps were quick, yet thorough. I appreciate the extra layer of security the store provides for COD orders, giving me confidence on purchases.

Overall, a hassle-free experience that enhances trust in the ordering process. Kudos to the team for excellent COD verification service!

Official DAPP
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:21 gün
Hillteck yanıt 11 Aralık 2023

Thank you for choosing our COD verification service! We're thrilled to hear your experience was smooth and hassle-free. We appreciate your trust and look forward to serving you again.

19 Aralık 2023