Değerlendirmeler (145)

• Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %5 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
25 Nisan 2024

Customer service team is helpful and respond quickly. I've had some issues during setting the system up, but they quickly got me into an on boarding session with Mia and will provide direct support with meetings over two weeks if I need them for further help. I'm pretty sure I've got everything set up 100% now after my first meeting with Mia! Their chat feature is also quick and helpful. The system is just different to set up from our old one and after having a walk-through I understand it more.

The Haven Games
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:23 gün
1 Mart 2024

This is a great system with Shopify if you want your pos on a PC i have been looking for one for a long time, and the customer service is fantastic every step of the way

NTT Baits & Tackle
İspanya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 yıl
29 Mart 2024

So far in the trial, it looks like it meets all my needs.

Really good system, good sell screen, Instant with shopify.

I like it alot

it just needs more options for credit card processors to use tips.

Mia gave amazing support very helpful.

Stogz | Find Your High
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 ay
27 Şubat 2024

Natalie, from ConnectPOS in-house team helped me and my organization to resolve the biggest problem we had with Shopify Offline Store which was the payment and terminal card integration. ConnectPOS now acts as our POS instead of Shopify POS as Shopify payment was not available in Malaysia.

ConnectPOS would be the definite app/vendor to reach out to wherever Shopify Payments are not available.

If your country does not support Shopify payment, contact ConnectPOS. Seamless and Easy integration with the Store and omnochannel payment options.

Malaysia VIPP
Malezya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 ay
13 Mart 2024

ConnectPOS has been a life saver for me. As Shopify did not identify Malaysia as one of the location for Shopify Payments, we were halted. Then we found ConnectPOS who actually help us to setup POS system and to integrate with the terminal card reader.

Natalie Luong from ConnectPOS made the onboarding and implementation as smooth as it could be. Good explanation and support from her. She even created documentation for us as a guide.

Kudos to her and Thanks ConnecPOS.

THSMY Store
Malezya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:19 gün
28 Mayıs 2024

Cette caisse connectée avec Shopify est un atout pour moi qui participe à un salon de temps en temps dans l'année. Déjà, on peut souscrire uniquement le mois où l'on en a besoin ce qui limite le coût.

Ensuite, l'application a une interface classique de caisse. Beaucoup de choses sont configurables comme les produits et/ou catégories affichées. On peut créer des clients. La caisse est accessible aussi bien depuis le navigateur que depuis l'application. On peut créer ses propres moyens de paiement.

J'ai eu un petit bug de synchronisation de produits. L'équipe technique a été super réactive en 1h, c'était réglé.

Je recommande en alternative à la caisse native de Shopify qui n'est pas aussi aboutie que Connect POS et qui n'est pas accessible via navigateur.

Dans mes pochettes
Fransa
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:29 gün
18 Nisan 2024

Great Service ! Well explain and ready tu use ! Thanks !

Cartes Leo
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:8 gün
15 Mart 2024

Great support during setup

Record Stop
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 ay
2 Mart 2024

Possible POS solution on PC. Good support on setup account.

Humansa Health
Çin Hong Kong ÖİB
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:29 gün
19 Şubat 2024

Excellency at it's finest.
This POS caters for so many features that you cannot find in any other system. Lucy & Hana are Godsent. Very quick to respond and they are always friendly to chat with. easy 5 stars
✨✨✨✨✨