Recenze (1 208)

• 1 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
24. květen 2024

Great support team. They could reply to you and try to solve any of your problems or give some more opportunities with individual ask. Beautiful app whith lot of opportuneties to improve you shopify store. Realy helps when you are selling on internation markets. Makes life much more esyer. And for more, best price on a market of all translation app.

Sanitis
Česko
Doba používání aplikace: 11 měsíci
17. květen 2024

Despite some hiccups during our translation on very specific yet trivial stuff, the customer service did their best to try to fix any problems. Super satisfied with the result!

brinno-mkt
Tchaj-wan
Doba používání aplikace: Více než rokem
26. červen 2024

Tlab has been a game-changer for our Shopify store! Here’s why it deserves a 5/5 rating:

1. Easy Integration: Quick and hassle-free setup.

2. User-Friendly: Intuitive interface, perfect for non-tech users.

3. Wide Language Support: Accurate translations in numerous languages.

4. Real-Time Translation: Provides a seamless shopping experience for global customers.

5. Outstanding Customer Service: The support team is incredibly responsive and helpful, ensuring any issues are resolved swiftly.

6. Customizable: Allows us to tailor translations to match our brand voice.

7. Affordable: Great value for money.

8. Regular Updates: Continuous improvements and new features.

French Mush
Francie
Doba používání aplikace: 9 měsíci
19. červen 2024

Great support, very quick and helpful!!

For me the GemPages integration was most important, which works as I need it to. Although the the translation interface for GemPages content could be more intuitive and straightforward (can't always find the section I want to translate fast).

Also really like the ability to "translate" images.

Good price-performance ratio.

Haukland - Photographer's Clothing
Německo
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 měsíci
2. červenec 2024

Very good app, clean page design, very convenient . Customer support is also great!

Amovibe EU
Hongkong – ZAO Číny
Doba používání aplikace: 10 měsíci
24. květen 2024

I recently started using this language translation app for my e-commerce store, and i really liked it.
The app seamlessly translates product descriptions and other content into multiple languages, making it easier for our international customers to navigate and make purchases.This translation app is an invaluable tool for any e-commerce business looking to expand its international presence. Highly recommended!And of course - people who's working with this app, all team, they are very friendly and very helpful.
Thank you very much - for everything.

EMILLY
Litva
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
5. duben 2024

As an avid user of the T lab AI Language Translation Shopify app, I can confidently say it's a game-changer for any e-commerce business. From its intuitive interface to its impeccable translation accuracy, this app exceeds expectations on every front.

First and foremost, the ease of use is remarkable. Installation is a breeze, and the user-friendly interface makes navigating the app effortless.

Moreover, the app's customization options allow me to tailor translations to suit my brand's unique voice and style. Whether it's product descriptions, checkout pages, or promotional banners, I have full control over how my content is presented in different languages.

The customer support provided by the T lab team is also worth mentioning. They are responsive, knowledgeable, and genuinely committed to helping their users succeed. Any questions or concerns are addressed promptly, further enhancing the overall experience.

In conclusion, if you're looking to expand your Shopify store's reach and cater to a global audience, look no further than the T lab AI Language Translation app. It's a must-have tool for any e-commerce business serious about scaling internationally. With its seamless integration, accurate translations, and stellar support, it's simply the best translation solution available for Shopify stores.

[ kutnakvadrat ]
Chorvatsko
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 3 roky
25. červen 2024

In a few words: AMAZING. FAST, CHEAP, CONVENIENT. I had an error in the Google search console. I wrote a message to support manager Lina. And it was not their fault, but Lina helped us to solve the problem. Thank you so much

DogyMart
Nizozemsko
Doba používání aplikace: 4 měsíci
30. květen 2024

Very helpful customer service.. The app is also efficient and does the required job, Thank you

Honeys of New Zealand
Nový Zéland
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 4 roky
9. květen 2024

I am a very beginner in this domain, but this translation App is so intuitive and easy to use ! I manage to translate my website in no time. I had to call support 2 times for questions, and both times I had a reply amazingly fast, and with an immediate solution ! These tickets were open due to my lack of knowledge, but not due to any bug or problem. I highly recommand this App according to my experience ! I'm so happy with it.

Fine Art Shots