Cozy AntiTheft , Počet recenzí: 937

• 1 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
24. listopad 2022

buena app la verdad es la primera vez que lo uso, espero no tengo inconvenientes mas adelante. gracias

lightfaststore
Peru
11. únor 2021

Thank youuuuuu very much for creating this app! Especially for those who work really hard to create and design.

decimaxmusa
9. červen 2022

Literally the easiest app we've had the pleasure of using here. Just install, and done! One less thing to worry about if you're a store in a competitive market.

Alpine Dog Co. ™
Kanada
20. říjen 2021

The fastest app ever to install. Only just installed so not sure of performance yet. Thanks for making it so fast and easy to install :)

Naran Lingerie
Austrálie
30. říjen 2019

great app, nice design and easy to use, usefull to my website, need give five star! protect my site easy

KINIMAN
Hongkong – ZAO Číny
24. říjen 2022

Excelente, ya nadie puede robar la información, copys y las imágenes que desarrolla el equipo creativo

MegaStore latam
Kolumbie
25. říjen 2022

Easy so far. Grateful for this free app! Thank you to the developers. I just installed it so I can't say much more.

Starwater Yoga
16. listopad 2022

very useful and good!very useful and good!very useful and good!very useful and good!very useful and good!very useful and good!

Dalinxyl
Německo
Datum úprav: 1. březen 2019

It takes about 3-4 seconds to operate. Thieves will still be able to download the images. But since it's free I give you 3 stars.

DRIVESTYLE
Lotyšsko
Doba používání aplikace: 10 minutami
Vývojář eCommerce Addons odpověděl 2. březen 2019

Hi, I wish you contacted us before leaving a review. We are trying really hard to make it harder for thieves to steal your original work. It is free because we respect original work and value privacy.

Coming to your point, It operates after 3-4 seconds but it is easy to solve by following instructions in instruction page. This is also in FAQ from where you can contact support as well. We have manually installed the snippet of at least 80 stores. One more would only make us more happy. I hope that you will give this app another chance, hundreds of store can't be wrong!

Thanks
Dave

19. březen 2021

I use this app to help me prevent theft of my images. I really like how it disables right click and certain keyboard short cuts, but it doesn't prevent PRINT SCREEN. I would really like it to prevent that command too.

Ink n Splatter