Webrex ‑ Currency Converter , 306 değerlendirme

• Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
3 Şubat 2024

Nice app with friendly customer service that resolved issues very well.

whyme.brand
Ukrayna
19 Ocak 2024

Great app, This is the first app that I use and working smoothly

Cap On
Bahreyn
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 ay
22 Kasım 2023

I like it it works great!
and the service is very very good!!!!
thank you.

buyvestyle
İsrail
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 2 yıl
20 Aralık 2023

The support is just awesome. Never had such a good support with any other app

Luxvivendi GmbH
Almanya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 5 saat
14 Aralık 2023

Worked perfectly. Easy to configure. We had 2 questions and the support answered quickly and helped us to make the required changes.

Modibodi
Birleşik Arap Emirlikleri
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 18 saat
5 Ağustos 2023

I never had such a positive experience before as a customer who installed "n" number of apps but never review before,

Here me out Working with the team was an absolute delight. Their exceptional qualities and outstanding collaboration made the experience truly remarkable. Every cent invested in their services proved to be invaluable. The level of expertise and dedication they brought to the table was unmatched, resulting in an exceptional return on investment. Their professionalism and amicable nature fostered a harmonious working environment, making every moment enjoyable and productive. Their contributions were truly worth every financial commitment made. Working alongside these remarkable individuals was an investment that yielded immeasurable benefits, leaving a lasting positive impression and exceeding all expectations.

Marbeloz
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:10 ay
28 Temmuz 2023

While trying to find the currency converter solution for my store I tried many solutions available but after testing and trying various plugins available I found that Webrex ‑ Currency Converter is the best value for money.

Highly recommend it as it provides the best value (features) for its price point.

The Arnimaal
12 Temmuz 2023

I've been a long user of this plugin. I have experienced no issue so far using this on my store. I got a free update to life long membership of premium features being an old customer.

hausofhandmade
5 Temmuz 2023

The best app, i cant live without this. Thank you Arpan and the team for making this app as it has really helped my customers navigate throughout my site. Well done

Prestique
Amerika Birleşik Devletleri
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:10 ay
13 Eylül 2023

The only app that has solved all my problems and fulfilled all my needs. Price rounding, Country settings, Geo Location. All the things you need for a Currency App! Definitely recommend!

Original Artworks by Flóra Borsi