KILATECH Currency Converter , 248 değerlendirme

• Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
8 Ağustos 2023

As a totally unbiased Shopify store owner that tried other currency conversion apps, this does exactly what it says! The frustration i had with other apps was unbelievable. This one was exactly the opposite, TOP!!!

Also, for this one, I checked the box to have this team import the currency button in my website header, i got an email a few hours later by Akila for access, and the support was phenomenal, and the transparency as well, i was sent the exact code and screenshots of where it was imported in my theme. And it actually works and looks good!

I will soon change to their paid version to have the automatic geo-location feature as well. They deserve it.

UnicornsMermaids
Kıbrıs
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:24 gün
22 Temmuz 2023

Very fast response, and they have whatsapp to communicate directly, customer service is very helpful! I don't usually leave reviews but they are just amazing

crystalswholesaleusa
Çin Hong Kong ÖİB
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:8 ay
7 Eylül 2023

Before KILATECH Currency Converter, I tried several other free currency converters, even those that had been downloaded more. They each had their own issues; errors, blurry menus, no checkout page implementation, required customer data access. KILATECH had none of those issues and came with options of either a free plan or more affordable plan, an easy step-by-step installation guide, and prompt, effective customer support for customizations. I won't be surprised if KILATECH becomes one of the top most downloaded currency converters on the Shopify app store in the near future. Congratulations KILATECH, on an excellent currency conversion service for Shopify stores. Keep it up!

Search to Merch
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 gün
KILATECH yanıt 9 Eylül 2023

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback. It means a lot for us.
- Akila

10 Ağustos 2023

Excellent app, with great customer support! The setup is very straightforward. I would definitely recommend this app.

Harmony Drums
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 ay
27 Eylül 2023

Best currency converter app in shopify !

CENGIZ AKTURK
Türkiye
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 yıl
21 Haziran 2023

I was totally impressed by the quick response to the task and professionalism. Integrated currency converter made by KILATECH makes all the difference in the store’s aesthetic. I strongly recommend this app by KILATECH to everyone.

RoomCrest
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:1 gün
28 Ekim 2019

It really works well, most importantly it converts currency based on my users IP location so it is really amazing

vimaxgulf
Birleşik Arap Emirlikleri
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 4 yıl
31 Ekim 2019 tarihinde düzenlendi

This is a smart and necessary Currency Converter. Always on the money! Once I added this to my site, it was really amazing! I would recommend for sure!

The Better Gadget
Amerika Birleşik Devletleri
29 Ekim 2019 tarihinde düzenlendi

The app is amazing. Works perfectly for me. The developer integrated the app within my site and the best part is that it is free.

Buyartjewels
Çin Hong Kong ÖİB
25 Mayıs 2020

Tenía un problema para integrar el botón de monedas a al menú y me dieron un muy buen soporte al respecto, quedo solucionado y voy a probar la versión paga.

kabelshoes