KILATECH Currency Converter , 248 değerlendirme

• Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
30 Ekim 2019 tarihinde düzenlendi

An excellent app.... just get it! I'm so happy its free. Its well adjusted to mobile to and give the customer an option to change the currency in a cute small conspicuous way. love it and will literally download other apps from this developer..... installation was super painless as well.

Shop Cozy Co.
Amerika Birleşik Devletleri
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 3 yıl
10 Aralık 2019 tarihinde düzenlendi

I use this app to make a money converter on my website. i have customers in other countries and it makes it easy.

Knaw-ty Dog Treats
Amerika Birleşik Devletleri
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 3 yıl
23 Ekim 2019 tarihinde düzenlendi

Easy to install, very minimal coding required. Looking forward to testing out all the available features.

Pole Threads
Avustralya
7 Temmuz 2020

Great converter and works seamlessly with my site. The customer service team were extremely helpful in solving an issue I faced with many other converter apps. Thank you folks!

The Ring Shop
3 Haziran 2021

It does exactly what it promises.
The support is the best! They helped me with what my store specifically needed all with super b attention and support. 10 out of 10.

BasisQueen
Japonya
20 Nisan 2021

I used the app to help me get different currencies on my site all the way to check out. It works perfectly and the support is fantastic

Nightire Sleepwear
29 Ekim 2019

I find it very useful to our website! It's easy to use and install. Would recommend to my friends definitely .

POMCH
Çin Hong Kong ÖİB
4 Mayıs 2020 tarihinde düzenlendi

Very helpful service. They realised I hadn't installed the app properly and contacted me, then helped me set the whole thing up. I couldn't have asked for me! And so far, the app looks great. Thanks Akila!

Jane Sheppard Jewellery
3 Temmuz 2021

akila is a god. i have used EVERY SINGLE currency app but this app is so far the best. the only one in the market that changes checkout page prices and the devs know their stuff. i would rate this 6/5 stars

King-Seven
Kanada
4 Şubat 2021

Good service, when I have any new request, the guy always help me to fix in time, recommended app of course.

SweetLF