Değerlendirmeler (1.260)

• Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
11 Temmuz 2024

Been using Dadao for about 1 years, this is our first review.
Recently, we were having some issues integrating the reviews widget into an updated theme, and there were some code changes I was unable to spot or make on my own.
Kelvin assisted promptly and got the issue solved in a few hours, great support there from Dadao.

Ohjewel
Amerika Birleşik Devletleri
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 yıl
18 Haziran 2024

The service attitude is very good, and the customer service can solve the problem of module incompatibility in a timely manner.
The setting of customer reviews is very good and perfect, five-star recommendation.

TBMPOY
Çin Hong Kong ÖİB
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 yıl
21 Mayıs 2024

Very excellent review tool, not only helped me to achieve user reviews, but also sync the reviews to the adverts to achieve the efficiency of the adverts

Socofy
Çin Hong Kong ÖİB
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 ay
23 Mayıs 2024

There was a problem with a function during use, and the customer service quickly helped me solve the problem.

MantelHub
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 ay
17 Nisan 2024

So far this is one of the better review apps I have used, however even with the paid version now, you cannot edit reviews anymore. ?? When first installed I was able to so not sure why it changed. Due to this, I will probably uninstall it and try yet another app.

Personalisr Au
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 ay
17 Mayıs 2024

Worst review app , reviews getting vanished automatically and coming back again resulting in revenue losses , and there support team is pathetic never responds never replies .

bachunkiduniya
Pakistan
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:9 ay
21 Mayıs 2024

I recently had the pleasure of using the Dadao Product Reviews App, and I must say, it exceeded my expectations. From the get-go, the app's interface was intuitive and user-friendly, making it easy for me to navigate through its features. Most impression is the AI tool, that helps me analytic the review and give a suggestion.

TETOU House Store
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 gün
14 Haziran 2024

Really nice support and customer service,I really like the feature that shows influencer's post regarding our product which can enhance conversion rate

PEACH Tattoo Supply
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:7 gün
27 Haziran 2024

Very good app. When I encountered a problem, the seller solved it for me immediately. Thank you very much.

YASEN
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 ay
5 Mayıs 2024

This is the worst app in the world. They're not available on Saturdays and Sundays. They have a messenger chat, but they don't respond there either. They reply to your message several days later.
So, if you're looking for good quality with good service, it's definitely not with this App

Djolie