Değerlendirmeler (1.266)

• Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
11 Temmuz 2024

Been using Dadao for about 1 years, this is our first review.
Recently, we were having some issues integrating the reviews widget into an updated theme, and there were some code changes I was unable to spot or make on my own.
Kelvin assisted promptly and got the issue solved in a few hours, great support there from Dadao.

Ohjewel
Amerika Birleşik Devletleri
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 yıl
15 Temmuz 2024

This App has worked so well for our store. We find it offers so many features for a reasonable price. The support i have received during our time with the app has been nothing short of spectacular! The support team has been there within minutes of me sending a query and have always managed to help. AMAZING! Thank you again for all the support.

SINGSONG
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 ay
15 Temmuz 2024

Very useful tool, can move Amazon reviews here, fast speed, good layout

Cluparis
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:7 ay
18 Haziran 2024

The service attitude is very good, and the customer service can solve the problem of module incompatibility in a timely manner.
The setting of customer reviews is very good and perfect, five-star recommendation.

TBMPOY
Çin Hong Kong ÖİB
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 yıl
21 Mayıs 2024

Very excellent review tool, not only helped me to achieve user reviews, but also sync the reviews to the adverts to achieve the efficiency of the adverts

Socofy
Çin Hong Kong ÖİB
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 ay
23 Mayıs 2024

There was a problem with a function during use, and the customer service quickly helped me solve the problem.

MantelHub
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 ay
21 Mayıs 2024

I recently had the pleasure of using the Dadao Product Reviews App, and I must say, it exceeded my expectations. From the get-go, the app's interface was intuitive and user-friendly, making it easy for me to navigate through its features. Most impression is the AI tool, that helps me analytic the review and give a suggestion.

TETOU House Store
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 gün
14 Haziran 2024

Really nice support and customer service,I really like the feature that shows influencer's post regarding our product which can enhance conversion rate

PEACH Tattoo Supply
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:7 gün
27 Haziran 2024

Very good app. When I encountered a problem, the seller solved it for me immediately. Thank you very much.

YASEN
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 ay
9 Temmuz 2024

Best app for review management.

FURBO