Değerlendirmeler (2.182)

• Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
17 Mayıs 2024

Nirmala is very helpful, and able to understand the issue that I am facing and resolve it.

prettyFIT
Singapur
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 3 yıl
22 Mayıs 2024

A fabulous tool that makes reporting very easy. Customer support is also excellent. Thank you!

HAYPIGS
Birleşik Krallık
30 Mayıs 2024

Love that I can get a custom report 24/7! Vandana got it spot on the 1st try upon my request.

Uniform Trading Company
28 Mayıs 2024

Großartige App, die uns sehr dabei hilft Daten für Vergleichsportale oder auch Affiliate Seiten bereitzustellen - Klasse Support - Immer freundlich, schnell und kompetent!

destiny-collection.de
Almanya
9 Mayıs 2024

This team is amazing. Everytime i need a new report they are always available within minutes to help me build my custom report

FrancoisLambert.One
Kanada
13 Haziran 2024

Data Export really helps us answer the questions that the built-in Shopify reports do not, and their customer service is fantastic! They have always been able to slice the data for me for what I'm looking for when I can't build it myself or grab it from their pre-made reports.

Redshift Sports
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:1 yıldan fazla
14 Mayıs 2024

the customer service for this app is awesome. I would highly recommend this to anyone with reporting needs

Shop Favorite Daughter Staging
29 Nisan 2024

Very responsive to assisting with custom requests for report generation. Their app makes completing our EU VAT return nice and simple.

NI Candle Supplies LTD
Birleşik Krallık
15 Mayıs 2024

This app has helped us with our bookstore inventory. I have been in many chats with the support staff as we need several customized reports. We absolutely rely on our daily sales reports that are are emailed to us. Thank you!

Agricola Street Books
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 2 yıl
1 Mayıs 2024

Best Export App Solution that I've tried and the customer support is always active whenever I needed help.

Bright Star Fireworks Australia