Indian Logistics Services , 81 değerlendirme

• Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %6 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
21 Aralık 2023

I find this software incredibly valuable as it addresses several of my challenges:

It allows me to efficiently create a bulk pickup schedule with all the essential details conveniently available in one place, minimizing the likelihood of errors.

The tracking dashboard is not only well-designed but also considerate of individual requirements, providing an excellent user experience.

Although accessing the support section may be a humorous challenge , scheduling a demo call has proven to be incredibly effective. During these video calls, I receive comprehensive support along with necessary details, and the team is readily available to work on any required customizations. For instance, I needed to book a shipment from Bluedart with a time-definite delivery (TDD), and they promptly activated this feature for me. This personalized attention significantly resolved a major issue for me, making my experience with the software highly commendable.

In light of my positive experience, I wholeheartedly recommend this software.

Toffay
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 ay
5 Aralık 2023

Chetna is very supportive and kind.. she helped me alot

Nish Hair
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:10 ay
27 Ekim 2023

Really Loving this Software, had made our life easy and best part is customer support. Always quick and dedicated, we have Chetna as Support Executive, She is great, always quick reply and customised solution.

MNST Gear
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 ay
31 Ekim 2023

best app on shopify .. support is just amazing highly recommended and must have app *****

CAR CRAFT INDIA
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:6 ay
15 Aralık 2023

Excellent service.
Team members are very helpful

Pintola
10 Ekim 2023

I am loving the ease the app is giving me to bulk book the orders, print labels in one go, managing multiple logistics partner cannot get easier than this. Special thanks to Chetna for being prompt in addressing my queries and resolving every possible issue. Must Use App.

tedhimedhifamily
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:5 gün
4 Ağustos 2023

Very responsive support team. They will keep writing to you until you acknowledge that your problem has been resolved. They even take up integration issues with your 3rd party service partners on your behalf to get the job done.

Amazing support. I don't write reviews very often but when I do, it is because of some exemplary service.

Thank you for always being there whenever needed.

herbyangel.com
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 yıl
15 Eylül 2023

Best customer service I have ever seen

Peppy
8 Ağustos 2023

Their customer support service will respond quickly. I contact Chetna ma'am whenever I am stuck. She is incredible. She has always patiently answered my questions

Numic
12 Aralık 2023 tarihinde düzenlendi

Great Support, lovely app. Our support requests were resolved within 24 hours. We requested for a custom feature & it was delivered to us promtly by the team.

Unboxify