Recenze (107)

• 5 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 2 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 7 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
10. květen 2024

This app is very user friendly!! Does exactly what I needed it to do! Customer service was on point, I left a message and they got back to me very quickly! Answered all questions! I would def recommend this app!

Sweet Cakes By Tay
Spojené státy
Doba používání aplikace: Více než rokem
11. červenec 2024

Outstanding service. Good and quick contact.

De Winter bloemen
Nizozemsko
Doba používání aplikace: Asi rokem
Vývojář Mageworx odpověděl 14. červenec 2024

Hello,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We’re thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with us.

Your support means a lot to our team, and we’re dedicated to continuing to provide you with excellent service.

If there’s anything else we can do for you, please feel free to reach out. We look forward to serving you again soon!

21. březen 2024

Very useful app, we needed an app for specifying local delivery & pickup date/time slots before checkout & found this app. Easy to use as well. Also, customer support is brilliant, got a prompt response & my problem was fixed 2h after sending in a ticket. Thanks!

AleGloria Delikatesy
Polsko
Doba používání aplikace: 4 měsíci
21. únor 2024

What's the point in using the free version if you can't set up a delivery rate?

Papagaio Health Kitchen
Nový Zéland
Doba používání aplikace: 6 měsíci
16. leden 2024

I recently had a fantastic experience with NearBuy's Local Delivery Date service. The assistance I received was both prompt and personalized. The team member I interacted with showed genuine interest in my needs and questions, making me feel truly valued.

What stood out the most was the clarity and organization of the information provided. All my inquiries were thoroughly addressed, and I was given concise explanations of all available options. This left me feeling well-informed and confident in my decision-making process.

Overall, my experience with NearBuy's Local Delivery Date service exceeded my expectations. Their commitment to customer satisfaction through personalized attention and clear communication is commendable. I highly recommend NearBuy to others. Thank you, NearBuy, for the outstanding service!

't Florentijntje
Belgie
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 3 roky
4. prosinec 2023

This app surely does what it says, customers can easily check if the products are delivering to their location and they can also select date and time for the order delivery as well as pickup. It also has very easy configuration after installation. Support team is very helpful and they also provide very quick reply and resolution to any issues with the integration.

Fruitilicious.in
Indie
Doba používání aplikace: Asi rokem
7. leden 2024

Functionality of the app is only limited to what is not within their ability to change in checkout process. Hopefully Shopify allows a more customizable checkout so this app can function without limitations, but it is still a lifesaver for those that need the features. Couldn't be happier with the support and functionality. Thank you very much!

Cold Off the Press
Spojené státy
Doba používání aplikace: 11 dny
27. listopad 2023

One of the key apps that I'm using for my online store. Absolutely perfect for stores that deliver locally and ship around the country. Customer support is top notch, always quick and fully dedicated to help with anything you might need.

Fior
Chorvatsko
Doba používání aplikace: Více než rokem
24. červenec 2023

The app works like a charm! Easily customizable, mostly fool-proof, quick setup. When I had an issue with a missing feature, I contacted support who created a custom code for my store. Thanks a lot!

Kobliha Brno
Česko
Doba používání aplikace: 5 měsíci
10. listopad 2023

Very useful app we have used for enabling customers to choose a date for their graduation gown hire. Easy to use and customise.

Churchill Gowns