Recenze (181)

• 1 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
29. květen 2024

This is by far the best BOGO app on the Shopify App store. I have tried multiple different ones and this is easy to use and does exactly what we want it to do. We had a small bug in the system, which was resolved in less than 12h with an amazing customer service experience. We can highly recommend it!

Gryller
Německo
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem
13. duben 2024

This app has helped my conversions greatly. It's easy to use and set up. I did have a small hiccup, but the communication with the app creators was phenomenal. They helped me resolved my issue quickly, and I'm really happy with it

Emunah Beauty
Spojené státy
Doba používání aplikace: 22 dny

Hi Emunah Beauty,

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We're happy to hear you are enjoying the app and our customer support team is hitting the mark. We really appreciate you being our customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime :)

16. duben 2024

The theme that i was using wasn´t working with the app. It took Daniel and Andrew 5 minutes to help me and make it work. Super fast support. Thank you for helping me and others!

Silky Waves
Spojené státy
Doba používání aplikace: 7 dny
7. březen 2024

I had some questions around customisations, the team were quick to respond and make the requested changes with no issue and within the timeframe they committed to.

ilovemylife
Austrálie
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci

Hi ilovemylife,

We’re here for you anytime :)

3. duben 2024

great app that works well with my theme!

Saloniq.ca
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: 4 měsíci

Hi Saloniq.ca,

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are glad that you loved our services. Our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise.
Should you have any further concerns, just share it with us. We are always happy to help.

22. březen 2024

I have just started using this app. So far so good. Customer service has been great. I asked for a quick update to avoid the a coupon code double up and it was immediately fixed!

Recommend for sure.

Seek & Ramble
Austrálie
Doba používání aplikace: 3 dny

Hi Seek & Ramble,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience!

We couldn’t be happier that our app and service provided you with a pleasant experience. We will be sharing your feedback with our team.

Again, feel free to reach out to us should there be anything we can make to make it more awesome.

4. červen 2024

Awesome app that helps my shop. Very kind and communicative support. Thank you! Recommended!!!

Not Vitamins
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: 24 hodinami
5. květen 2024

I had a problem with the domain in the checkout and they fixed it so fast. Thank you so much Andrew!

Petalights
Španělsko
Doba používání aplikace: 23 dny
1. duben 2024

It works exactly like I wanted it to, and it's free. Thank you so much!!!

BW Beauty
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: 5 dny

Hi BW Beauty,

12. duben 2024

great app for discount and offer and multiple campaign

Kisna
Indie
Doba používání aplikace: 24 hodinami

Hi Kisna,

We are more than happy that our team could be a helpful partner to support you along in your journey. We cannot say thank you enough for choosing our app and putting your trust in us. Your kind words keep us motivated and helped us continue to deliver great experiences consistently.