Doba ‑ Dropshipping , 35 değerlendirme

• Puanların %14 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %6 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %26 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
27 Aralık 2023

There is no option to put in an FPO address, with no FPO option there is no way for me to use the platform. Called Customer Services and was on the phone for 2 hours to try to fix the issue and was not able to add the address. I kept getting told that they would call me back in 24 hours with an answer. I had to ask for an hour to talk to a manager, then the manager told me that she would talk to the billing department and was going to call me in 24 hours. I told them that I have not been able to use the platform because of this and requested a refund and was told that the manager could not do it and had to ask the billing department to do it and was not sure if it was possible.

Howell Family Tactical
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 ay
7 Ocak 2024

Some of the product is wholesale and some of it is just marked up and resold by other dropshippers. you have to really do the homework on your pricing and compare to other sites like CJDropshippers etc. order flow doesnt seem to be automatic and you have to sync it through. Not a way to bundle products and do bundle discounts even if the wholesaler on doba is the same supplier for both products. doesnt seem to be a way to consolidate shipping for same supplier multi product. customer service is an AI chat box that is not better than a commodore 64. you wont be able to talk to a live human at least on weekends if you are trying to get a first order in and the chat box is useless. it just kept telling us to upgrade.

DooDah Distributors
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:8 gün
5 Aralık 2023

I get a 4 dollar free from doba and shopify i dont think its far that i already get a small percentage from this and you just take it away. Thats a ridiculous fee charge.

PetsUnited's Petshop
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 ay
7 Ocak 2024

This app is AWESOME!! For me anyways. No regrets at all. Love this!

Raee-Industries

Wonderful

Amour Doux Fine Jewelry
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 ay
10 Şubat 2024

Very good app, works flawlessly! Highly recommended!

Vickie Lynn's
26 Eylül 2023

Great connections to Shopify and EBay. Amazon has a bit of work to do, but it does work. Doba has some great products in it where you can make real money. I set up 3 stores in 4 days and just have to worry about marketing. But if I could give 10 stars to their customer service and technical support, I would. That experience is definitely what makes them stand out.

Griff's Place