Dondy: WhatsApp Marketing+Chat , Počet recenzí: 684

Celkové hodnocení
4,9
Počty podle úrovně hodnocení
  • 95 % hodnocení s 5 hvězdami
  • 4 % hodnocení s 4 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
3. leden 2024

Chaty made it unbelievably easy for our customers to get in touch with us through multiple messaging services— including WhatsApp, Messenger

Not only was it done in the time it would take to pour a glass of water, their customer support has been nothing short of amazing (thank you, Dandy!).

If you're looking for a way to make it easier for website visitors to contact you, I can't think of a better solution out there.

Goodies & Jollies
Pákistán
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 22 hodinami
9. leden 2024

Seamless integration and setup. It helps with clients when they require special attention and when you want to turn potential customers to actual customer.

YONDELA C&T
Jihoafrická republika
Doba používání aplikace: 3 dny
25. říjen 2023

Great customer service, really patient. They help me to set up everything. I gave 4 stars because they miss some features I looking for. They told me very soon we will have access to the features I'm looking for as(edit the whatsapp automation abandon cart, send more than one messages...)
Meanwhile, everything seems good right now and help a lot, I'll be right back to give 5 stars

FeminHope
Spojené státy
Doba používání aplikace: 12 dny
26. listopad 2023

Excellent app! easy and simple to use. I recommend.

Modish Mall
Pákistán
Doba používání aplikace: 6 dny
9. leden 2024

This is the app we begineer e-com emergers need as it enhances the relation b/w buyers and sellers .. Thanks dondy whatsappp !!!

CozyCouture
Pákistán
Doba používání aplikace: 2 dny
10. září 2023

Overall user-friendly design, making integration a breeze. It's perfect for users of all levels, offering simplicity and efficiency. A top choice for WhatsApp integration.

eShopInShop
Nigérie
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
20. září 2023

It is recommended for all new developers it is easy and accessible subscription is little bit more expensive but overall the app is good

pickoline
Pákistán
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 měsíci
26. listopad 2023

Very good

AL-GILLAN
Pákistán
Doba používání aplikace: 6 dny
22. září 2023

Very clean, simple, and super effective app.

NASGLO
Indie
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 měsíci
26. srpen 2023

because its amazing features tp help out to reach over customer so we are decline over return ratio

Eshopiya
Pákistán
Doba používání aplikace: 4 měsíci