Recenze (26 215)

• 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
15. září 2023

Since the upgrade on Sep 12, DSers will process the order to AliExpress. It successfully gets there an I pay for the order. BUT the order simply disappears and is no longer in DSers...Not Awaiting, Not fulfilled,... NOTHING

I now have to monitor the orders MANUALLY....and do shipping fulfillment MANUALLY ... They didnt upgrade their system, they JUST BROKE everything.... DID THEY TEST ANYTHING?

I have submitted emails with full descriptions and screen shots and I get NO ANSWER

Little Bambini Boutique
Austrálie
Doba používání aplikace: Více než rokem

Hi there
Thank you so much for taking time to write this feedback to us, we appreciate your honesty.

We are sorry that our latest update may have caused some issues, and we are working hard to make sure that everything gets solved. We will take this opportunity to keep on improving to ensure that this doesn't happen again.

Please feel free to contact our customer service team for any updates on your situation, or additional questions you may have.

13. září 2023

They are having bug on their system and they don´t even have the proper Infos. why and how long it will take. WORST part is i cannot even complete the customer Order.

DSERS Customer Service Agent EMMA has response like this:

"This is the responsibility of the technical department, so I cannot provide a specific time. Sorry............".

How can they even reply like this when so many shops are integrated with them. They should atleast provide the infos of technical department or they should atleast give us approx. time frame.

WORST SERVICE EXPERIENCE this time.

boysoutfit.de
Německo

16. říjen 2023

App never works properly, always issue.
At least three times a week, you get hit with store connection issue where you can not fulfill the orders.
Support does not comprehend english most of the times.
You ask for something that and you get a
Response for something that is completely for a different
Subject. Most people use it because they made a mistake and choose this app first, it's not easy to move your work from one garbage app to other. I have a lot of orders that need to be fulfilled for Halloween now, and I could not fulfill the orders because of it. It actually not first time that their poor actions have caused financial damage.

My Store
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
Vývojář DSers odpověděl 17. říjen 2023

Hi there,

Thank you for your review, all feedback is important to us and we’re sorry to hear you’ve had such a frustrating experience.

As you can hopefully see from our other reviews, your situation is the exception and far from our usual high standards. This makes us all the more keen to make sure this gets resolved and doesn’t happen again.

Please drop our customer services team a message via on any below methods

14. září 2023

I don't understand what the need was to upgrade the system when everything was working perfectly fine! For no reason they decided to make changes and have created a mess! Suddenly, they have created new tabs for aliexpress and unmapped orders which creates more work because you can not place order from unmappped orders tab. As soon as you manually add a new supplier, it goes to a different tab and you need to place an order there! Seriously looking for an alternative now!

Coco & Dee
Austrálie
Doba používání aplikace: 5 měsíci

Datum úprav: 15. září 2023

After their most recent "upgrade", my previously product mapping, order data, settings are mostly wiped out. My store has over 200 products. I cannot process orders and run my business right now. Chatted with "support" and they said a ticket is opened for me and I need to wait 3-8 days for a reply, because their tech staffs are on vacation. Are you kidding me? Rolling out a super buggy upgrade when everyone's on vacation?

Update: A day later, nothing works after the upgrade, orders disappear, orders get stuck in "awaiting fulfillment" section. products randomly get moved to "unmapped" section. This separating aliexpress orders into "Aliexpress" and "unmapped" is a garbage idea that's causing 90% of the issues. Dsers app is a complete mess right now. Borderline unusable.

AnimeGo Store
Doba používání aplikace: 7 měsíci

Hi there,

Thank you for your review, all feedback is important to us and we’re sorry to hear you’ve had such a bad experience.

We understand that this update was not as smooth as it could have been and we are wroking hard to solve all the pending issues and make sure that this doesn't happen again. You can rest assured that we will solve any single problem you may have encountered.
Please contact our customer services team a by below methods for updates

Datum úprav: 25. září 2023

Update: Do not trust these people, today i talked to them again they are completely useless and liars.

I was told that I would be contacted by customer service, did not happen. After the upgrade everything got messed up, all the inventory gone, mappings gone, orders gone. It is completely bad and I am going thru all the mapping and orders one by one, for 1000 skus. I do not appreciate this and will probably switch if I find something else

My Store
Doba používání aplikace: 4 měsíci

18. září 2023

Performance has been catastrophic since the update a few days ago. Impossible to map products, passing orders takes minutes per order, and every page load takes forever. I'm literally blocked with a pile of orders I can't process with Dsers.

Loop Nation
Švýcarsko
Vývojář DSers odpověděl 19. září 2023

27. září 2023

DSERS new update sucks. Is it hard by default to just sort products by created date or whatever options? or at least give the option to sort products.

Warmly Lights
Spojené království
Vývojář DSers odpověděl 3. říjen 2023

Hi there,

Please share more details of your issues with our customer service team, we do want to help you out there
Please contact our customer services team a by below methods

19. leden 2024

Este app está dentro da minha loja e está dizendo agora que é incompatível.

arcocasa
Brazílie
Doba používání aplikace: 6 měsíci
Vývojář DSers odpověděl 21. leden 2024

Hello,
Thank you for your taking the time to leave us a rating.
Please note that the issue with Shopify is just temporary and will not affect the normal process of your store on Shopify or DSers.

We are working with their team to solve this and make sure it doesn't happen again.
Please feel free to contact our customer service team if you have any questions,

14. únor 2024

me restringe el envio, aparece que no esta disponible

SAVED