Recenze (26 031)

• 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
14. březen 2024

aplicativo completo com atendimento ao cliente eficiente

MixTop Store
Doba používání aplikace: 6 měsíci
Vývojář DSers odpověděl 17. březen 2024

Hi,

We are happy that you enjoy our customers service. We really appreciate your review and the recommendation of our app. We will continue working hard to improve our app and customer service to make the user experience better. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

8. březen 2024

Today i had a nice conversation with Vivian from the Support that helped me with some Problems and solved them with patience and know how. Thank you Vivian!

nostagames.com
Německo
Doba používání aplikace: 10 měsíci
Vývojář DSers odpověděl 10. březen 2024

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. We are always here to provide excellent support to solve your problems. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

19. březen 2024

Actually a really good app. I wish it had more of the items on AlieExpress but it has a lot and is really easy to use. Best part is the customer service is always helpful and available. Had a very helpful representative named Wendy today. Thanks again!

Tip: Don't delete your products after you import them. You'll likely need it again.

Merchix
Spojené státy
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
Vývojář DSers odpověděl 21. březen 2024

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

20. březen 2024

Gostei muito do atendimento da Lucy

CJS ONLINE
Doba používání aplikace: 2 měsíci
Vývojář DSers odpověděl 24. březen 2024

Hi,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

12. březen 2024

Ralla replied very quick to my request and helped me with my problem. Although the problem couldn't be resolved, the contact was friendly and I felt always comfortable. Thank you so much for your service, appreciated!

www.mirilicious.de
Švýcarsko
Doba používání aplikace: 4 měsíci
Vývojář DSers odpověděl 13. březen 2024

Hi,

We are happy that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

26. březen 2024

The support for this app is great! Blanca was able to help me quickly and understood me very well. I strongly suggest adding the ability to autocomplete orders in AliExpress as well as payments, if that were possible now I would have given 5 stars for the app. The support is worth 5 stars in my experience, thanks Blanca!

Common Jewellery
Austrálie
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem
Vývojář DSers odpověděl 28. březen 2024

Hi,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you so much for your review. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Datum úprav: 31. březen 2024

Tiffany,
help me and guide me well ,solved my problem. Its a great support from Tiffany.

DRNN Wellness Store
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 měsíci
Vývojář DSers odpověděl 24. březen 2024

Hi,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review, especially about our customer service. Our customer service team works very hard to be responsive and attentive. They are dedicated to helping our users in every way they can. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

2. květen 2024

Obrigada Vivian pelo suporte, foi de grande valia

Esperando com Propósito Store
Doba používání aplikace: 9 dny
Vývojář DSers odpověděl 5. květen 2024

12. březen 2024

Muito simples de usar, gostei muito

liuana
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
Vývojář DSers odpověděl 13. březen 2024

Hi,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

24. květen 2024

Produto muito bom, Recomendo.

ViaLedro