Recensioni (26.750)

Valutazione complessiva
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 98% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
19 giugno 2024

I worked with Olivia today to help me with adding a new supplier for dropshipping. It took a while, but in the end the supplier was added and I was able to process the order from a customer. She was very helpful and patient with me and walked me through everything step by step. She also assisted me with fixing my account information to show the correct name and email for my account. I could not have gotten through this process without her assistance. Thanks so much Olivia. Great Job and great customer service. I hope to work with her again if needed.

We Have It All
10 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
DSers ha risposto 23 giugno 2024

We make it a point to be known for dropshipping tool & 24/7 customer service.
We're happy to see our support team could help all of problems you met with DSers in time
Please feel free to share your questions with our support team if you have any doubts with DSers, we will try our best to help you out there

3 giugno 2024

I just had to share my recent experience with DSers because it was nothing short of amazing. I was in the middle of a stressful migration process and feeling pretty lost, so I decided to reach out to DSers' support via Facebook chat.

Sherry stayed online with me for hours, walking me through every step of the migration. She was incredibly patient and knowledgeable, but what really blew me away was how she went above and beyond to help me out. I never imagined their service could be this good!

Thanks to Sherry's dedication and support, what seemed like an impossible task became totally doable. I hadn't even thought it could solved. Her professionalism and genuine care made the whole experience so much better.

SpyTechStop
Circa 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
DSers ha risposto 5 giugno 2024

Data modifica: 28 giugno 2024

The customer service representative, Holly, who helped me with a few minor issues was extremely fast, reliable, and communicative. We resolved the issues in very little time. The app has glitches at times but overall works well & the issues could be due to our poor internet. Overall, we love working with this dropshipping group and hope to do a lot more business with them.

Metal Logics, Inc.
9 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
DSers ha risposto 27 giugno 2024

9 luglio 2024

I talked with Maria right now by messenger and she solved my problem in a few minutes. Im very happy with her way to help me being polite and friendly waiting for me to try to do what I needed and when I couldnt solve by myself I sent the email and password and she solved there. Thank you very much, Maria! If all people in the world was like you for sure today we will be living in a better place! :)

uomosofisticato
Brasile
8 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
DSers ha risposto 10 luglio 2024

19 giugno 2024

Vivian was helping me today I had numerous questions in catching up with DSers the app and the plugin. Since I had not been on in a long while. She provided me with full details on how to fix all my questions with screenshots and helpful texts. I highly recommend. I've used DSers many times and this was great! DSers is a simple way to organize your dropshipping business and fulfill orders.

Checkout Fitness
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
DSers ha risposto 20 giugno 2024

Hi,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review, especially about our customer service. Our customer service team works very hard to be responsive and attentive. They are dedicated to helping our users in every way they can. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

6 giugno 2024

This is a great app for dropshipping. its like having an AI do most of the job for you. Customer buy from your store and just like that it automatically makes your job easy to sale online. It even has great customer service to help you with any issue you may have . i would know cause a great service representative staff named " Colleen " helps me out with anything.

Shop Super Discounts
8 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
DSers ha risposto 10 giugno 2024

12 giugno 2024

I had some problem logging into my Account and seek help from the DSers Support Team and Colleen attended to me. My conversation with her was interrupted by my busy work and I could not response to her questions. But she was very patient and helpful and solved my problem even after few hours I got back to her, thank you very much. So far, with my experience dealing with LIVE Chat etc, DSers always provide the best service.

finfree8298
Malaysia
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
DSers ha risposto 13 giugno 2024

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Data modifica: 7 luglio 2024

Got a very thorough analysis with Ralla today regarding issues with my orders from India. Safe to say, we came to the conclusion that the issue was not inherently connected to the DSers app, but rather Shopify itself.

07.07.24:
Got more help from Selena today where I had issues with updating the order number due to the account being connected to another email. Very simple and straightforward answers from Selena, with precise guidance through pictures.

Brawns & Brains
Norvegia
9 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
DSers ha risposto 27 giugno 2024

Hi,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

20 giugno 2024

So far, our experience with DSers has been better than with any other drop-shipping extension on Shopify. The software is free of bugs, intuitive to operate and has all the features we need to manage products and orders.

As a result, we actually never need to contact customer service to date - until today. And there too, the experience was excellent: fast and competent. I want to give a special shout-out to Blanca - who was very efficient, fast and friendly! Thank you!

Nylongerie
Germania
5 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
DSers ha risposto 23 giugno 2024

4 luglio 2024

Today I was passing with a serious problem upon processing an order to my store, but everything changes when I contacted Chloe , she was really helpful, informative and patient. Chloe is really a professional one who helped me step by step in Dsers orders. I don't know how to thank you Chloe.

AL DOKAN
Regno Unito
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
DSers ha risposto 7 luglio 2024

Hi,

We are happy that you enjoy our customers service. We really appreciate your review and the recommendation of our app. We will continue working hard to improve our app and customer service to make the user experience better. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!