Valutazione complessiva
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 98% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
19 maggio 2024

Today Aimee exceeded our expectation!! She helped us map new suppliers for products which we thought were obsolete. She found alternate suppliers and really helped to provide equally excellent service to our customers. This was greatly appreciated. Thanks Aimee

StepUp Coffee
Circa 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
DSers ha risposto 20 maggio 2024

Hi,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review, especially about our customer service. Our customer service team works very hard to be responsive and attentive. They are dedicated to helping our users in every way they can. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

29 aprile 2024

The DSers team have never failed to help me out, right in the moment I needed it. Big thank you to Isla who was able to quickly understand the issue I was facing and help me with a solution. Saves SO much time mucking about.

Palazzo Lighting
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
DSers ha risposto 5 maggio 2024

Hi,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

5 maggio 2024

Via has been very helpful and effective with my issue and straight to the point which is super important for this type of work

La Maison Lux
Francia
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
DSers ha risposto 6 maggio 2024

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Data modifica: 15 maggio 2024

I appreciate the fast help I got on Messenger. Despite the ongoing issue, Olivia from chat support has been amazing. She brings a good mood to our chats, like a supportive friend. I hope all customer support could be this positive. Olivia also uses stickers, which is nice but still keeps things professional.

I think it would be helpful to have a floating icon on the platform for easy access to live chat with agents. This would save time from going through Messenger. Sometimes Messenger can take a while to respond, but that's just how it is.

Overall, I'm really happy with their customer support, especially Olivia's help. Thank you, Olivia!

Holy Pots
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
DSers ha risposto 14 maggio 2024

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

16 maggio 2024

Ralla did great with my request. I needed help in regards to mapping for one of my products and within 10-15 minutes they were able to resolve the issue as well as additional information to help me with future orders.

Candis Confident Hair
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
DSers ha risposto 20 maggio 2024

8 aprile 2024

While we are still in process of solving the problem, Chrissy is very friendly and responsive. Hopefully, we will resolve the issue soon, working together.

Gravel
Quasi 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
DSers ha risposto 10 aprile 2024

Hi,

We are happy that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

20 aprile 2024

DSERs is a great app partner with Shopify. I was having a problem with maximum variants and Blanca quickly and clearly explained the issue to me and provided all possible solutions even though the problem originated with Shopify. She was also patient while I found out more information for her and when my computer froze up. Totally polite and professional service. I have tried 2 other store import apps and DSERs is by far the best I have used so far. THe 24/7 chat help service is a great feature.
Brian "A Thought ADDay LLC Brand Stores"

A Thought ADDay Eclectic Shoppe
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
DSers ha risposto 21 aprile 2024

8 maggio 2024

Myra was on a next level with customer service! I was shocked how good it was so glad I got connected to her! I will make sure I deliver the same customer service to my customers! Enjoy your day nice lady you deserve it.

Naughty Squad
Regno Unito
11 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
DSers ha risposto 10 maggio 2024

Hi,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

14 maggio 2024

Isak with DSers was so helpful today! He asked how he could help, was very friendly and courteous. Helped me figure out how to solve our problem and the BEST thing was, everything he asked me to do, he sent screen shots, with step by step instructions. Made it so easy! Thanks!

The Daizy Patch
5 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
DSers ha risposto 15 maggio 2024

Hi there!

Thank you for your high quality review
We make it a point to be known for dropshipping tool & 24/7 customer service.
We're happy to see our support team could help all of problems you met with DSers in time
Please feel free to share your questions with our support team if you have any doubts with DSers, we will try our best to help you out there

DSers team

15 aprile 2024

We highly recommend DSers customer service, in couple minutes I was able to fix the problem and able to submit our order.
Thank you Wendy for your patient and knowledge

Gifts for You 'n Me
Circa 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
DSers ha risposto 16 aprile 2024

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!