Değerlendirmeler (26.890)

• Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
18 Haziran 2024

Aimee helped me today, and she was great. She gave me all the answers I needed to fix my problem.

This app should have a way of saving a copy of the conversation.

Willows Finest Treasures
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 2 yıl
DSers yanıt 20 Haziran 2024

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

28 Mart 2024

While DSers is a powerhouse, it has some reasons to be concerned about privacy. Twice now it asks me to relink my AliExpress account, it takes you to a screen that doesn’t look like AliExpress login screen, and both times I login and google says “Your password has been found on a data breach. Change it now!” So I changed it. I contacted them and said they got hacked but they said I did not. Then out of nowhere my Google Chrome browser disables their chrome extension for privacy concerns because it asks to read and edit all your browser data, which gives them total control over your browser and access to all your passwords. I’ve never had a breach with customer data, just with my passwords. I don’t know what is shady going on, but if there was something better out there that wasn’t so invasive, I’d switch but I’ve got over 200 products connected to it.

The Autistic Innovator
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 2 yıl
DSers yanıt 31 Mart 2024

Hi,

We are happy that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

13 Mayıs 2024

Customer service is very good, they are always right there for me when I need them and as a new user, I feel very supported. However it can take hours on chat to resolve things and spread through the week this has been very disruptive for my work. Today I spent over 4 hours on an error that has cost me in time and money which was due to their mixed information and lack of clarity. The 4 stars is simply for the issues and the time taken without compension. The customer service staff really do their best, finding resolutions and for making the experience somewhat more pleasant, they are 5 stars.

Garden Gorgeous
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 gün
DSers yanıt 14 Mayıs 2024

Hi there!

Thank you for your high quality review
We make it a point to be known for dropshipping tool & 24/7 customer service.
We're happy to see our support team could help all of problems you met with DSers in time
Please feel free to share your questions with our support team if you have any doubts with DSers, we will try our best to help you out there

DSers team

11 Temmuz 2024

The attendant Vivian was great. She answered very quickly and tried to help. One of the problems was solved, the other I think is a Shopify problem, because everything appears correctly in DSers.

Miss Bliss
Brezilya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:15 gün
DSers yanıt 14 Temmuz 2024

Hello there!

Thank you very much for your review. We're so happy to hear that you're satisfied with our customer service, and this is not where we stopped at, instead, we will continue to optimize our service to bring better and better experience for our users.
Cheers! Happy dropshipping with DSers!

7 Mayıs 2024

a bit confusing at first but not bad

Little Sprouts
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:10 ay
DSers yanıt 8 Mayıs 2024

Hi,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

19 Mayıs 2024

I like dsers but some options are hard to get and you cant do price rulings for different kind of products. So just 4 stars. But their customer support is goo and answers quick.

SunnyHighs
Almanya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:6 gün
DSers yanıt 21 Mayıs 2024

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

20 Nisan 2024

Big thanks for Colleen telling us that Aliexpress is banned in India and Indonesia. We didnt know this! Very helpful. 4 stars because app itself didnt tell us this information.

TURZX-Monitor
Finlandiya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 ay
DSers yanıt 22 Nisan 2024

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. We are always here to provide excellent support to solve your problems. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

19 Mart 2024

Actually a really good app. I wish it had more of the items on AlieExpress but it has a lot and is really easy to use. Best part is the customer service is always helpful and available. Had a very helpful representative named Wendy today. Thanks again!

Tip: Don't delete your products after you import them. You'll likely need it again.

Merchix
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 ay
DSers yanıt 21 Mart 2024

26 Mart 2024

The support for this app is great! Blanca was able to help me quickly and understood me very well. I strongly suggest adding the ability to autocomplete orders in AliExpress as well as payments, if that were possible now I would have given 5 stars for the app. The support is worth 5 stars in my experience, thanks Blanca!

Common Jewellery
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 ay
DSers yanıt 28 Mart 2024

Hi,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you so much for your review. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

17 Mayıs 2024

good and quick, they could have been more helpful and expanded more

LumoFlair
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:16 gün
DSers yanıt 20 Mayıs 2024

Hello there!

Cheers! Happy dropshipping with DSers!