Değerlendirmeler (26.043)

• Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
7 Nisan 2021

Very good application, I had a problem with the mapping and the support solved my problem in a few minutes, thanks

RainzerBox
DSers yanıt 7 Nisan 2021

Hi RainzerBox,

We are thrilled to see your comment on our app and customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

11 Mart 2021

Incredible app, speed of ordering is amazing, and support agent Barrett is one of the best out there XD!! Great app!!

Sportiez
Kanada
30 Ocak 2020

I use this app to find products for my store. Great app. I like this app because I can find products with short time in dlivery.

marpero
Amerika Birleşik Devletleri
21 Şubat 2023

Customer service is absolutely unmatched! They went above and beyond to help me with an issue I've been having. Could not recommend this enough.

Milky Way Emporium
Kanada
DSers yanıt 26 Şubat 2023

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

30 Mart 2021

It is a great application, fast and agile in order processing, I am very satisfied with the features

A Mega Oferta
DSers yanıt 30 Mart 2021

Hi A Mega Oferta,

We really appreciate your review of DSers about our features. It is our honor that DSers can help you with dropshipping! We will continue working hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to all users. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

17 Mayıs 2022

App muito bom, me ajuda muito. O suporte é ótimo, atendimento 24hrs praticamente, pode confiar. Obrigado.

Outlet Feminino
4 Aralık 2022

Good customer support, the response is very quick and they do their best to help you out till the problem will be solved.

Birmon
Amerika Birleşik Devletleri
DSers yanıt 4 Aralık 2022

Hi,

We are happy that you enjoy our customers service. We really appreciate your review and the recommendation of our app. We will continue working hard to improve our app and customer service to make the user experience better. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

8 Mart 2023

Precisei de atendimento para um problema de processamento e foram super rápidos! Me ajudaram prontamente, recomendo!!

PetMimos
DSers yanıt 10 Mart 2023

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

12 Ekim 2021 tarihinde düzenlendi

I have just started to use Dsers and I am very happy with Helen who change my mind to use Dsers and help me to solve my biggest problem about linking products. I was using another app but now I know that I will not need any other app. Thank you Dsers and Helen :)

IZ Destiny
Türkiye
DSers yanıt 12 Ekim 2021

Hi IZ Destiny,

Thank you for choosing DSers. We are happy to have you with us! We really appreciate your comment on our customer service. DSers will continue trying hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

27 Mart 2023

This app is essential in every store. I've been using since the beginning and it's excellent. I recomend it very much.

Doca House