Değerlendirmeler (26.024)

• Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
20 Nisan 2024

DSERs is a great app partner with Shopify. I was having a problem with maximum variants and Blanca quickly and clearly explained the issue to me and provided all possible solutions even though the problem originated with Shopify. She was also patient while I found out more information for her and when my computer froze up. Totally polite and professional service. I have tried 2 other store import apps and DSERs is by far the best I have used so far. THe 24/7 chat help service is a great feature.
Brian "A Thought ADDay LLC Brand Stores"

A Thought ADDay Eclectic Shoppe
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:6 ay
DSers yanıt 21 Nisan 2024

Hi,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review, especially about our customer service. Our customer service team works very hard to be responsive and attentive. They are dedicated to helping our users in every way they can. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

16 Mayıs 2024

Ralla did great with my request. I needed help in regards to mapping for one of my products and within 10-15 minutes they were able to resolve the issue as well as additional information to help me with future orders.

Candis Confident Hair
DSers yanıt 20 Mayıs 2024

Hi,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

15 Mayıs 2024 tarihinde düzenlendi

I appreciate the fast help I got on Messenger. Despite the ongoing issue, Olivia from chat support has been amazing. She brings a good mood to our chats, like a supportive friend. I hope all customer support could be this positive. Olivia also uses stickers, which is nice but still keeps things professional.

I think it would be helpful to have a floating icon on the platform for easy access to live chat with agents. This would save time from going through Messenger. Sometimes Messenger can take a while to respond, but that's just how it is.

Overall, I'm really happy with their customer support, especially Olivia's help. Thank you, Olivia!

Holy Pots
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 ay
DSers yanıt 14 Mayıs 2024

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

29 Nisan 2024

The DSers team have never failed to help me out, right in the moment I needed it. Big thank you to Isla who was able to quickly understand the issue I was facing and help me with a solution. Saves SO much time mucking about.

Palazzo Lighting
Avustralya
DSers yanıt 5 Mayıs 2024

5 Mayıs 2024

Via has been very helpful and effective with my issue and straight to the point which is super important for this type of work

La Maison Lux
Fransa
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:1 yıldan fazla
DSers yanıt 6 Mayıs 2024

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

8 Mayıs 2024

Myra was on a next level with customer service! I was shocked how good it was so glad I got connected to her! I will make sure I deliver the same customer service to my customers! Enjoy your day nice lady you deserve it.

Naughty Squad
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:11 ay
DSers yanıt 10 Mayıs 2024

Hi,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

14 Mayıs 2024

Isak with DSers was so helpful today! He asked how he could help, was very friendly and courteous. Helped me figure out how to solve our problem and the BEST thing was, everything he asked me to do, he sent screen shots, with step by step instructions. Made it so easy! Thanks!

The Daizy Patch
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:5 ay
DSers yanıt 15 Mayıs 2024

Hi there!

Thank you for your high quality review
We make it a point to be known for dropshipping tool & 24/7 customer service.
We're happy to see our support team could help all of problems you met with DSers in time
Please feel free to share your questions with our support team if you have any doubts with DSers, we will try our best to help you out there

DSers team

10 Haziran 2024

Rita was fantastic, she resolved my issue within less then 5 minutes, she is an asset to the team, thank you once again Rita for your quick response and all your help.

SOVERYVOGUE
DSers yanıt 12 Haziran 2024

Hi,

We are happy that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

2 Haziran 2024

I recently had the pleasure of working with Chrissy from DSers customer service, and I must say, the experience was nothing short of exceptional. From the very first interaction, Chrissy's professionalism and dedication to helping me with my issues were evident.

Chrissy was incredibly knowledgeable about the DSers platform and was able to answer all my questions with ease. She provided clear, concise explanations and guided me through the troubleshooting process with patience and understanding. Her ability to simplify complex issues and offer practical solutions was truly impressive.

What stood out the most was Chrissy's genuine commitment to ensuring my satisfaction. She went above and beyond to follow up on my case, making sure that all my concerns were addressed and resolved. Her friendly demeanor and positive attitude made the entire experience enjoyable.

Thanks to Chrissy, I was able to get back to running my business smoothly and efficiently. Her support was invaluable, and I am grateful for the outstanding service she provided. If all customer service representatives were like Chrissy, the world would be a much better place. Thank you, Chrissy, for your exceptional help and dedication!

Iris Essentials
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 ay
DSers yanıt 3 Haziran 2024

13 Haziran 2024

I loved the help they gave me to upload the products to TikTok, they were very patient with me, I am new to this and I feel very good about using this service because they give you the help you need.

Jomfe Shop