DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping , 22.962 değerlendirme

• Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
12 Aralık 2023

Had the best experience with Donna from DSers ... who was able to solve my problem within 2 mins. I was trying to sort it out for hours calling shopify and not able to find a solution. Thank you so much Donna.
Happy Xmas to you!!!
Selena
Molly International

Molly International
DSers yanıt 13 Aralık 2023

We make it a point to be known for dropshipping tool & 24/7 customer service.
We're happy to see our support team could help all of problems you met with DSers in time
Please feel free to share your questions with our support team if you have any doubts with DSers, we will try our best to help you out there

27 Kasım 2023

Neva not only eased but eliminated my frustration and pain.

I was having major problem mapping to one of my products. When trying to map a product i kept getting Order number 1029 (You need to map the products to let DSers know which supplier you are working with before you bulk order.). I kept getting the message, (Unable to save changes
The reason you cannot save is In Basic mapping, you need to select the corresponding variant, otherwise the mapping cannot be saved. To fix the issue, you need to re-map the part facing issues, or delete the mapping with problems.), when I try to basic mapping. No matter what I did based on the instructions I needed professional help. Neva is the best customer service hero I have ever worked with.

Neva didn't just past links to go to, she got it resolved all while telling me what she was doing and why. Today is the best experience I have gotten in six months. We need more like Neva real bad.

youroutletunlimited
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:9 ay
DSers yanıt 29 Kasım 2023

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

25 Aralık 2023

I have had few problems with getting things connected with my dsers and I had to contact customer support. I spoke with Tiffany and her commitment to excellent customer service is absolutely amazing. Not only was she very quick with her responses she has worked through the problem with me and made sure that I understood it on my end. I also had few other questions that she has walked me through and helped me with. Thank you again Tiffany you have done a stellar job, with helping me with these problems.

GLOWSKYE
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 ay
DSers yanıt 3 Ocak 2024

2 Ocak 2024

"Exceptional Customer Support Experience with Eden – Above and Beyond!"

I recently on 12-31-23 had the pleasure of experiencing truly outstanding customer support from Eden, and I couldn't be more impressed. In a world where exceptional service seems increasingly rare, Eden went above and beyond to ensure my satisfaction.

From the moment I reached out for assistance, Eden demonstrated unparalleled professionalism, patience, and a genuine commitment to resolving my issue. What sets Eden apart is not just the quick and effective solution provided, but the level of care and attention to detail that accompanied it.

Eden's effectuve communication skills are impeccable. They not only addressed my concerns promptly but also took the time to explain the process in a clear and concise manner, ensuring that I fully understood every step of the resolution. This personalized approach made me feel valued as a customer and, most importantly, heard.

What truly stood out was Eden's willingness to go the extra mile. Instead of settling for a standard resolution, Eden proactively identified potential future issues and provided preventive measures to ensure a seamless experience moving forward. This proactive approach is a testament to Eden's dedication to customer satisfaction, and it left a lasting impression on me.

In an era where customer service can sometimes feel robotic and detached, Eden restored my faith in the power of exceptional customer support. Their commitment to excellence sets a benchmark that I hope other customer support agents will strive to achieve.

In conclusion, my interaction with Eden was nothing short of phenomenal. I am genuinely grateful for the outstanding service provided and the peace of mind that comes with knowing there are dedicated professionals like Eden ready to assist. If you're looking for customer support that exceeds expectations, look no further – Eden is the epitome of excellence in customer service!

P.S. I would also like to add the customer support agent Nephele for delivering assurance that all of my needs were met to the fullest as Nephele covered my additional concern!! GREAT JOB DSers customer support!!

William Watson
Your Healthy Adventure & More

Your Healthy Adventure & More
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:9 ay
DSers yanıt 14 Ocak 2024

4 Ocak 2024

Sally helped me solve my issue with product mapping. She tried different methods, provided help for me with pictures. She was very friendly, kind and professional. Thank you

Floamei
Litvanya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:5 ay

Hi,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you so much for your review. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

4 Ocak 2024

These guys are really helpful. I've have been in contact with a few different people at DSers and they are all great. Most recently Sherry, she been here for me from the moment I needed assistance, Sherry was kind and professional. 10 out of 10 stars from me.

Get Beached Australia
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 ay

Hi,

We are happy that you enjoy our customers service. We really appreciate your review and the recommendation of our app. We will continue working hard to improve our app and customer service to make the user experience better. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

6 Ocak 2024

Exceptional customer support. I had an issue with a supplier not shipping to Australia and I contacted customer support. Eden, the agent, found a new supplier, updated the supplier and I was able to place my customer's order! I am very happy I got this support. Thank you Eden!

BebePalem
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:11 ay

Hi,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

29 Ocak 2024

Had some wonderful customer support today from Jenny, reassured me regarding some remapping to a new supplier, and gave me a better understanding of how it works. thank you Jenny.

Ample Buzz
Birleşik Krallık
DSers yanıt 30 Ocak 2024

Hi,

We are happy that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

10 Aralık 2023

Thanks so much Eden for everything and your assistance for good customer services and everything you did, You already make my day and fix everything...DSERS. EDEN is the best.. made sure my order was successfully placed. My order needed mapping and I could not do it without help, so on conducting D'sers Chat Eden took time to find a solution for the problem. He took me through the process step by step and shown me how to map my orders. Without her I could not have

PetAcademic
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:6 ay
DSers yanıt 12 Aralık 2023

Hi,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review, especially about our customer service. Our customer service team works very hard to be responsive and attentive. They are dedicated to helping our users in every way they can. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

3 Ocak 2024

I am writing this review for a excellent support of DSers team, via facebook messenger, the team guided step by step, my order was placed by fast shipping but supplier, logistic cooperation do not accepted fast shipping method, and DSers team guide me how I can proceed my order standard method and canceled my previous order and refund.
although team is very supportive behaviors.

PawsLifeCo