Değerlendirmeler (26.936)

• Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
1 Temmuz 2024

This is the second time I have used the support services and this time I was assisted by Blanca, from the DSers support team, who was very attentive and kind, helping me resolve all conflicts involving the integration of Aliexpress with one of my stores. Congratulations to Blanca and thank you for everything!

CAA GLOBAL STORE - Todos los derechos reservados
Brezilya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:9 ay
DSers yanıt 2 Temmuz 2024

Hi,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review, especially about our customer service. Our customer service team works very hard to be responsive and attentive. They are dedicated to helping our users in every way they can. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

27 Mayıs 2024

What a service! They find your problem right away and take care of it . Thanks to Lena for that very prompt response, Love DSERS, the app and the people who hold everything together. i hardly recommend!

J'aime mes enfants
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:11 ay
DSers yanıt 28 Mayıs 2024

Hello there!

Thank you very much for your review. We're so happy to hear that you're satisfied with our customer service, and this is not where we stopped at, instead, we will continue to optimize our service to bring better and better experience for our users.

22 Mayıs 2024

Today we had an amazing customer service experience with Villanelle! She was fabulous! We were having an issues placing an order, and she tried everything to get us connected, which she did! I had to leave in the middle of the chat, and she stayed on, helping other people while I was gone and then helped me again! I have never had anyone do that for me before. Definitely a 5-star customer service representative!!

Snickby | Your Pet's Favorite Store
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:6 ay
DSers yanıt 26 Mayıs 2024

8 Temmuz 2024

Do you know how sometimes you wake up and nothing is working right and everything is hard to do and understand? Yep. Had one of those and I fortunately landed on Lily for support! She helped me consolidate accounts and laid out every step quickly and efficiently. She makes you wish there was a way to request a customer service representative by name! Thank you DSers for hiring an incredible person!

LNOR
Birleşik Arap Emirlikleri
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 ay
DSers yanıt 9 Temmuz 2024

Hi there!

Thank you for highlighting our support team in your review
This is exactly how we focus on our users‘ experience, we want to make sure that all issues are fixed. Please feel free to contact our support team whenever you have any doubts about DSers as we provide 24/7 customer service.

DSers team

6 Temmuz 2024

im just starting out DSers, i was stuck on an issue on DSer, a customer support name "RFimp" helped me with the issue, now im gonna try to start building my site and products

Skull Noise
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:6 ay
DSers yanıt 7 Temmuz 2024

22 Haziran 2024

Had problems with my first payment. Jacinta was able to talk me through the problem (which was caused by me when I first set up my store). Problem was solved quickly and Jacinta was very patient and helpful.

JWC
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:10 ay
DSers yanıt 24 Haziran 2024

31 Mayıs 2024

Very useful for people who are dropshipping. Everything is easy to understand and the customer service is also amazing.

I just talked with Vivian on Facebook and she helped me getting ahead with my request. Thank you a lot :D

foreverLily.de
Almanya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 yıl
DSers yanıt 2 Haziran 2024

13 Haziran 2024

I loved the help they gave me to upload the products to TikTok, they were very patient with me, I am new to this and I feel very good about using this service because they give you the help you need.

Jomfe Shop
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:10 ay
DSers yanıt 16 Haziran 2024

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

19 Temmuz 2024

Vivian was a life saver and gave me additional information that was very helpful!! Thank you so much.

anythingfurbabies
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 yıl
DSers yanıt 21 Temmuz 2024

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. We are always here to provide excellent support to solve your problems. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

18 Haziran 2024

I would like to express my utmost satisfaction with the assistance I received from Rfimp in using the DSERS application. From the very beginning, I was impressed by his professionalism and availability. Rfimp was able to answer all my questions with clarity and efficiency, making the learning process simple and enjoyable.

Thanks to his precise advice and patience, I quickly mastered the features of DSERS, which greatly facilitated the management of my activities. Rfimp demonstrated an in-depth knowledge of the application, and his pedagogical approach significantly helped me understand and optimize its use.

I highly recommend Rfimp to anyone in need of assistance with DSERS. His expertise and commitment to providing quality service are exemplary. Thank you again for this positive and enriching experience!

SmartParents
Fransa
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:7 ay
DSers yanıt 19 Haziran 2024

Hi there!

Thank you for your high quality review
We make it a point to be known for dropshipping tool & 24/7 customer service.
We're happy to see our support team could help all of problems you met with DSers in time
Please feel free to share your questions with our support team if you have any doubts with DSers, we will try our best to help you out there

DSers team